Discussion I have a moded comon post ff mp

xpellegrinx

Reaction score
I dont get why people keep saying that you cannot mod online I know Im going to get *****ed at but idky people are saying something about xbox live signed this and that or whatever

Tactical came out like this though
..bind BUTTON_RTRIG."+attack"..bind BUTTON_LTRIG."+speed_throw"....bind BUTTON_RSHLDR."+frag"..bind BUTTON_LSHLDR."+smoke"....bind BUTTON_RSTICK."+stance"..bind BUTTON_LSTICK."+breath_sprint"....set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max.1.0..set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max.1.0....bind BUTTON_A.."+gostand"..bind BUTTON_B.."+melee"..bind BUTTON_X.."+usereload"..bind BUTTON_Y.."weapnext"....bind DPAD_UP.."+actionslot 1"..bind DPAD_DOWN.."+actionslot 2"..bind DPAD_LEFT.."+actionslot 3"..bind DPAD_RIGHT.."+actionslot 4"..

and i modded it reguarly and i was wondering why people say that you to decreypt it

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ? :? what are you asking here ? If it is about modding online, Yes you can but please rephrase your question.

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZombieKing said:
What ? :? what are you asking here ? If it is about modding online, Yes you can but please rephrase your question.
His question is at the top, "I dont get why people keep saying that you cannot mod online"

xpellegrinx

Reaction score
i tried it and it worked on mw2 inline multiplayer but people say that the only thing you could mod was the campaign

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
xpellegrinx said:
i tried it and it worked on mw2 inline multiplayer but people say that the only thing you could mod was the campaign
Proof.

SotG Caboose

Getting There
Reaction score
No you didn't. The _mp files have an RSA encrypted hash. Unless you have the private key for decryption, which is only in Treyarchs studio you cannot mod online.

xpellegrinx

Reaction score
i dont get it i see the files is there something that happens when the game starts or what cause it looks fine i feel like a huge noob cause idk what rsa means so do you mean if you mode the mp it wouldn't matter or you cant access the files

wait i get it now is it because when you compress it it does not compress correctly as the game does someone close it i think i get it now im such a ****in noob
/

Top Bottom