What's new

Solved I have a few questions about a jtag/rgh..

• Thread starter TheAssassin51751
  • Start date
  • Views 716
T

TheAssassin51751

Reaction score
hello! I just have a few questions about a modded xbox I am going to buy.

1. When I go online, do I need a kv on top of a stealth server? or are they 2 different ways to get unbanned? Could you please explain?
2. When I buy my jtag/rgh (its a phat jasper) what is the first thing to do?
3. Do I have to have my old xbl profile (not modded) on a usb or do I have to make a whole new file? (Also do I have to keep my game data like GTA 5? or would I have to download it again?)
4. finally, can I watch youtube and Netflix on my jasper? or do I have to use a different xbox?

Thank You for your time :smile: I very appreciate it.
(ps..I understand you need a jtag to have a mod menu...just a usb for my game data)

R

Rex

Reaction score
Yes to all of them lol. If you have any more feel free to contact me, do you have Skype?
Edit: For the second part of question one and question 2 if you contact me I will explain. There's a lot more to know than just them 4 questions.

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
1. When I go online, do I need a kv on top of a stealth server? or are they 2 different ways to get unbanned? Could you please explain?
Yes you will need a stealth server. Read the following threads.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/please-read-this-before-asking-for-support-help.1354361/

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/exploited-console-faqs-and-guides.1354099/

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/modded-console-tutorials-tips-and-tricks.1502796/

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hello! I just have a few questions about a modded xbox I am going to buy.

3. Do I have to have my old xbl profile (not modded) on a usb or do I have to make a whole new file? (Also do I have to keep my game data like GTA 5? or would I have to download it again?)
4. finally, can I watch youtube and Netflix on my jasper? or do I have to use a different xbox?

Thank You for your time :smile: I very appreciate it.
(ps..I understand you need a jtag to have a mod menu...just a usb for my game data)
  1. Yes. You put the KV on the root of HDD1, set the stealth as a plugin and go online.
    Once your KV gets banned, you delete the old one on your HDD, and replace it with a new one.
  2. Make a backup of your nand, then download and install Xex Menu.
  3. I wouldn't go online with your main profile. If it isn't your main, then you can just transfer everything over with a USB, and play.
    I believe GTA V is stored in the cloud, so you don't need to transfer your online profile - You would have to transfer your campaign data.
  4. Only if you have an unbanned KV, and stealth. Anything related to Xbox Live requires you have an active stealth and unbanned KV.

T

TheAssassin51751

Reaction score
Okay, how do I exactly back up my nand? and what if my xbox already has dash launch and xex downloaded?
  1. Yes. You put the KV on the root of HDD1, set the stealth as a plugin and go online.
    Once your KV gets banned, you delete the old one on your HDD, and replace it with a new one.
  2. Make a backup of your nand, then download and install Xex Menu.
  3. I wouldn't go online with your main profile. If it isn't your main, then you can just transfer everything over with a USB, and play.
    I believe GTA V is stored in the cloud, so you don't need to transfer your online profile - You would have to transfer your campaign data.
  4. Only if you have an unbanned KV, and stealth. Anything related to Xbox Live requires you have an active stealth and unbanned KV.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
You need to be fully aware of the cons of owning an RGH as well, because they will happen

T

TheAssassin51751

Reaction score
Expense and boot times don't really matter to me but broking it would be kinda bad

Made in Australia
Reaction score

1. When you buy your RGh/Jtag it should come with an unbanned kv, all then you need to do is buy stealth and you'll be good to go. Unbanning you console is easy as 123, all you have to do is remove the banned kv.bin and replace it with the new kv.bin

2. i highly suggest watching xxModdedwarfarexx on youtube he has a whole channel dedicated to helping people who just bought a RGH, i watched him when i first got my console so you should do the same.

3. if you want your main account banned then yea sure, but i suggest making a new profile every time because you will get banned eventually.

4. yeah if you want but it's a waste of stealth time just watch it on your main :smile:

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Expense and boot times don't really matter to me but broking it would be kinda bad

When you touch dashlaunch, that's when you will start experiencing console not booting, freezing etc...
The thing with new users, is that when they get their first RGH, and touch dashlaunch, and see that the console won't boot, they automatically blame the console as overheating, rrod, hdmi port dont work etc.. New users don't know that a corrupted file(s) will cause your system to not boot, or freeze. Many times, it's the stealth server the user installed. "console won't boot" gets asked here daily, and it's always the same answer to fix the issue

There is no such thing as a perfect working RGH, when taking it online, so keep that in mind. This is why this forum exist
RGH is not a retail console

It's great you're here. Great support here and great reading material 
Bricking, long boot times, expensive, some things I think are cons.

Let's not forget freezing, not booting, won't connect, easy to screw things up, and lots of reading

Top Bottom