• Start date
  • Views 427
SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I pulled my box apart today and I have a FALCON xbox with a phillips BenQ disc drive. I would like to Jtag I so I can get pezbots on mw2 and dlc. As well as getting free games.
I'm not sure how to, what I need for it, I dont know anything about jtags tbh
so I'm asking someone who knows why they are on about to ADD me on aim and walk me through it.
Yes i know there's tuts but I'm a dumb *** :/
+rep if helped
AIM: siredwardcool

Pics of xbox apart in spoiler to confirm:
5a37527d.jpg
2f6a9831.jpg

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You are out of luck. The J-Tag hack can only be done on consoles with the 7371 dash or lower. If oyu really want one, look on ebay.
What about flashing my console?
would it be possible to run an ISO disc with XeX installed on it? so i can do Some (not all) j-tag hacks on it?
and is there any way i can flash it WITHOUT a SATA cable? (as i have no money and cant get one).

joshyc

joshyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about flashing my console?
would it be possible to run an ISO disc with XeX installed on it? so i can do Some (not all) j-tag hacks on it?
and is there any way i can flash it WITHOUT a SATA cable? (as i have no money and cant get one).
To flash means you can run burnt games on your xbox. You cant use xex menu with a flashed xbox and the only mods you can do are .iso mods

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
To flash means you can run burnt games on your xbox. You cant use xex menu with a flashed xbox and the only mods you can do are .iso mods
Yes but what if you pass XeX onto your HDD as a Game?
as you can tell i know next to nothing about the limits of 360 mods.

joshyc

joshyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel about this big right now: |----|

How could i not get that :lol:
+rep. newbie told me stuff.
Lol tbh I'm Fairly new at xbox Modding. Uhh, search pre-nxe xbox on eBay if you want to jtag one, or you can browse the b/s/t section for a jtagged xbox. If you're lucky and have $700 you might be able to get an xbox dev kit

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol tbh I'm Fairly new at xbox Modding. Uhh, search pre-nxe xbox on eBay if you want to jtag one, or you can browse the b/s/t section for a jtagged xbox. If you're lucky and have $700 you might be able to get an xbox dev kit
implying i even have money?
i have $20 to my name :S

slimwadey

slimwadey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm

it seems you need to read a bit of this and other forums to get a better idea if Jtags, modded consolses , flashing and lots of other stuff

An XEX file is the executable file used by the 360 to start the game, these can be modded and used on Jtag's, you cant use these modded files with regular xbox's even if they have flashed dvd drives as it cannot run unsigned code like a Jtag can

A flashed console is just a regular console with the dvd drive flashed so you can play burned games, these come in the ISO format

Save up, buy a Jtag and have fun with modded files or get your xbox DVD drive flashed and play burned games

Hope this helps

Slim

Top Bottom
Login
Register