i have 4 ps4 boosting lobby 700-1000 kills an hour $free

• Thread starter reflection322
  • Start date
  • Views 786
R

reflection322

Reaction score
Sin$
i have 4 ps4 and a pc i run 5v5 shipment require a split screener to full lobby more split screeners the better as i am from nz different time zone so more splitscreeners the better only want and need 1 in my lobby at a time.

your 2nd controller must be on sensitivity horizontal level 1 and left stick fixed up so wont go up any more. right analog stick hard to the right to avoid being kicked inactivity. would be good if you try in public match first with your 2nd account [2nd control] if you make it through couple games without being kicked inactivity your doing it right if not read instructions again your not doing it right if you get kicked. you can use tape, rubberbands or string anything that works i use cigarette filters cut to length wedged in.

you must have a mic good communication.

also anyone with 2 ps4 with 2 game with 3 minimum controllers go to top of my list as i can turn crossplay of as i wont need my pc makes it a little easier to merg lobby but works almost as good with just 1 split screener.

would be nice as repayment if you could run bomb for me in demolition sometime. these ones also go to top of my priority list over the players with 2 ps4

any split screener boosters add psn reflection322 any time wasters will be removed

Last edited:
I

ineedboosting321

Reaction score
Sin$
i sent a request on psn as long as it’s free I will do it.

R

reflection322

Reaction score
Sin$
i sent a request on psn as long as it’s free I will do it.
hi what is the psn name i now have 5 ps4 and yes its free as long as you have split screen ready and can follow basic instructions when asked you need a mic of course also

qprkamron

qprkamron

Reaction score
Sin$
Eze#2484206

I got a second controllerand some other ppl that could help

Top Bottom
Login
Register