1Xv9vQK.png

Do you like..
..colors too?

M

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Reaction score
Too much random effects, as if you just placed textures in there without positioning them to match the render. Colours? Yeah, lots of colours but looks alright. At least on mobile.

The lights in the middle take all the attention and makes the render unnoticable. Check out rule of thirds or whatever it was called.

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I like the colors. But the render just looks copy and pasted on.

R

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reaction score
I was in AP Art History and this sucks.

if you can't tell that's a joke then we're no longer friends :tongue:

R

Raw

Misunderstood
Reaction score
Too much going on. Try removing some some textures, it looks like you just add the render. Take your time doing design, use gradient maps and working on blending. Keep trying, I have faith in you.

Z

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Reaction score
I actually kind of like it since it's simple and I enjoy simple. The only thing that I don't really like is the fact the the balls of light are to bright.

K

Knowledge

<3
Retired
Reaction score
Chop this down to a vert tag and your golden. ATM there is way to much empty space. Blending the render at the back of the hat with some lighting would help too.

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
Chop this down to a vert tag and your golden. ATM there is way to much empty space. Blending the render at the back of the hat with some lighting would help too.
I tried making it blend wit the bg more.

Original
ReO3t8u.png

Edited versions
F9NJMf2.png
ByRdC5u.png

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
Black background with random C4Ds placed everywhere and then a white brush used as lighting. Plain and simple a render makes it pop unless your shooting for abstract. Using shapes and colors would be cool.

K

Knowledge

<3
Retired
Reaction score
I tried making it blend wit the bg more.

Original
ReO3t8u.png

Edited versions
F9NJMf2.png
ByRdC5u.png
Drop the blur and use a black soft brush on the back for the render in this area. Set it to multiply and lower the opacity.
PmFBmlt.png

G

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
Looks awesome bro.

Top Bottom