• Views 459
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my xbox's graphics card went out on Oct. 8th 2009, one day after my birthday and then later in the week it decided to get the E74 error so i couldnt get on and message or aything. i call microsoft. i get the label about 4-5 days later. i go to send it it. the UPS store is closed because they are moving location in town. about a week later. NOTHING! and on the 24th. we get it shipped! microsoft recieved it on the 30th and replaced it on the 31st. and now it will be about one more week untill i get it back.

This is why Microsoft sucks!

They could easily repair their consoles and put better hardware into them. Why do they not do that? because if they did, it would cost them money because then they wouldnt be ranking in cash for people like me that have their xbox brake down and have to send it in. Also never having to buy a warranty for the console would lose them more money. so now i say. **** OFF MICROSOFT! WHEN WILL MY TORMENT END!?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What are you *****ing about?

That they are fixing your console for free?
That they paid for the shipping?

Maybe they should have made YOU PAY $99.
Maybe they should have made YOU PAY the shipping.

Blame the UPS store in your town. Not microsoft. Microsoft did not tell them to change locations.

Microsoft is fixing your console for free. SO YOU SHOULD NOT BE COMPLAINING!

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
stfu up kid. did you read the second part? thats why i hate mucrosoft

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't get it. You said they rake in money from people like you sending in their console...

YOU ARE GETTING A FREE REPAIR! What part of that do you not understand?
Is it the FREE part?

That is costing them money. Not you.

They are putting better hardware in the new 360's. They are improving the 360's. Newer 360's have a lower failure rate than the old ones. So really your argument is completely retarded. Grow up.

I will say it again.

Its costing THEM money. NOT YOU!

Y

yz250racer22

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I agree with eclipse people ***** and ***** yet they still play xbox all day then say **** microsoft

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mine is a newer xbox retard. if they wanted to they could stop all the problems that the xbox 360 has. but they wont because that would cost them money. and the only reason you can get it for free is to buy a warranty. which cost money. so how about you think before you act you ****ing idiot.

and the only reason people play xbox all day instead of a PS3 is because PS3's online ****ing sucks complete ***. every little thing hardware wise is a lot better in the PS3

Psycho Homer

Psycho Homer

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They come with warranties -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login