I guess I can do the glitch now too. =]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Mektige, Nov 14, 2008 with 8 replies and 459 views.

1. Mektige

Mektige Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I got the glitch yesterday and did my a free glitch today to make sure I could do it for other people. Here's the info you need:

1. I prefer you have a dummy account for trust issues. It's just better if you don't entrust people over the net with your main account. But if you don't have a dummy account and don't mind allowing me access to your main account, that's your choice. I have no intentions of stealing the account, but I know I personally wouldn't hand my info out to someone.

2. I charge 800 Microsoft Points to do the glitch. I require the code upfront, and if it works, it should take me approximately 30 minutes to do the glitch (sometimes less, depending on if I find a good 1 round server quick enough).

3. Please have the MS points code and your gamertag information ready when you post in this thread. Once I add you, if you do not accept my request and speak to me within 24 hours, I will cancel it. This is just to cut down on confusion on my friends list. =]

4. I ask that you please leave me positive feedback on my gamertag when I am done. It's just common courtesy. =]

If you'd like the glitch, post here and we'll get on it!

(There are some other reliable glitchers on this site already, so I don't wish to take your business! Just putting myself out here too!)

2. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    Sorry, but youd be stupid to pay 800 M$ points ($10) for a bigger number next to your gamertag... there are people that do it free.

3. Ninjakenzen

Ninjakenzen Newbie

Ratings:
    can the dummy account have silver membership or does it have to be gold?

4. chris213

chris213 Android™

Ratings:
  5. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
  6. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    don't you need to complete a game of ranked ?

7. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    The source profile can be silver.

8. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    oh The Seriously Profile i understand now thanks

9. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    forrest can you get any proof that the spg still works for gow1 as ive got 1250 in it but ive read an heard from many sites that it cant be done now unless you have an old dash board