What's new

Solved I got Permanent banned on Xbox Live without any time ban warnings?

• Thread starter edoj15
  • Start date
  • Views 2,310
E

edoj15

Reaction score
Sin$
I was permanent banned from XBL due to my GT. My Gamertag you ask? Fairly racist but should have only gotten a time ban warning because my brother did as a prank on me. My gamertag is AxWILDxNIIGERR
Some of you may have seen me, most or almost all have not. Every person laughed at it on Xbox. The reason it was banned was because of 2 people that I go to school with. They spam complained my Gamertag as a joke and now I got permanent banned. What should I do? I am very, very stressed out by this as I have many season passes for games that I have spent $40-60 on for each of them including Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I cannot think straight right now and I really need some sort of answer as to what I should do. Any HELPFUL reply with be greatly appreciated. I have never Modded online and/or offline. I have gotten infected mods from Call of Duty 4/5 lobbies that were hacked, but I leave them and restart my Xbox because I have seen many people on Youtube get banned from those. My gamertag is Niger. It's short for Nigerian. The reason it is that, is because I made a person on NHL 13 named Jammal Niger. He is African American and from Nigeria. I can see how Microsoft took it in a bad way. I have never been this stressed out EVER.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You knowingly broke there TOS and your wining about being banned?

Useless topic.

Trigernometry

AvG repersent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I was permanent banned from XBL due to my GT. My Gamertag you ask? Fairly racist but should have only gotten a time ban warning because my brother did as a prank on me. My gamertag is AxWILDxNIIGERR
Some of you may have seen me, most or almost all have not. Every person laughed at it on Xbox. The reason it was banned was because of 2 people that I go to school with. They spam complained my Gamertag as a joke and now I got permanent banned. What should I do? I am very, very stressed out by this as I have many season passes for games that I have spent $40-60 on for each of them including Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I cannot think straight right now and I really need some sort of answer as to what I should do. Any HELPFUL reply with be greatly appreciated. I have never Modded online and/or offline. I have gotten infected mods from Call of Duty 4/5 lobbies that were hacked, but I leave them and restart my Xbox because I have seen many people on Youtube get banned from those.My gamertag is Niger. It's short for Nigerian. The reason it is that, is because I made a person on NHL 13 named Jammal Niger. He is African American and from Nigeria. I can see how Microsoft took it in a bad way. I have never been this stressed out EVER.
You know damn well your name is "niger" for that reason, you wanted to be cool and have a racist name. That Breaks the TOS rules..

THC shift

THC shift

Reaction score
Sin$
Some of you may have seen me, most or almost all have not. Every person laughed at it on Xbox. The reason it was banned was because of 2 people that I go to school with. They spam complained my Gamertag as a joke and now I got permanent banned. What should I do? I am very, very stressed out by this as I have many season passes for games that I have spent $40-60 on for each of them including Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I cannot think straight right now and I really need some sort of answer as to what I should do. Any HELPFUL reply with be greatly appreciated. I have never Modded online and/or offline. I have gotten infected mods from Call of Duty 4/5 lobbies that were hacked, but I leave them and restart my Xbox because I have seen many people on Youtube get banned from those. My gamertag is Niger. It's short for Nigerian. The reason it is that, is because I made a person on NHL 13 named Jammal Niger. He is African American and from Nigeria. I can see how Microsoft took it in a bad way. I have never been this stressed out EVER.
No Offense But If You Are Stressed Out Because You can't play video games on your old account than you really have no life. Go outside and do something that will help relieve the stress. Play a sport, get a job, or beat up the kids who got you banned lol.

Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
It does not matter if he knowingly broke the ToS or not, once you are perma banned there is no way they will unban him... it says that on their page...
idk the link :tongue:

-DoC-

-DoC-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, you thought it was funny until you got banned.

You violated the Terms of Service - end of story. There is nothing you can do. Sucks I know, but Microsoft doesn't care. Chances are you will go out and buy more games.

I have 2 steams accounts and when I bought BO2 I activated the game on the wrong account. I asked them to reset the key so I could reactivate it on my other account. Their reply was basically Sorry, we can't do that.

Consider it a lesson learned. When you are playing with a GT with NIIGERR in it you're bound to be banned.

E

edoj15

Reaction score
Sin$
No Offense But If You Are Stressed Out Because You can't play video games on your old account than you really have no life. Go outside and do something that will help relieve the stress. Play a sport, get a job, or beat up the kids who got you banned lol.
I'm not stressed out about losing the gamertag, it's all the stuff I have with it. All of my games that I bought over Xbox Live for 1200msp each are now gone. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 season pass gone. All my map packs for other games. That is why I'm stessed out. I also play sports. If I could've I would have went to the rink and played hockey for a couple hours but I saw this after work at about 11pm when I checked my emails.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
it's people like you that I would give 100s of dollars just to punch in the face. Nobody cares that you think you're the funniest person in the world for saying something so useless.
Your argument is invalid Aslan Aslan likes what I said it even says so up top :smile: Have a nice day sir. Instead of spending 100s of dollars trying to punch me in the face buy a new account break there TOS again and come on here and continue b****ing.

E

edoj15

Reaction score
Sin$
Your argument is invalid Aslan Aslan likes what I said it even says so up top :smile: Have a nice day sir. Instead of spending 100s of dollars trying to punch me in the face buy a new account break there TOS again and come on here and continue b****ing.
I am not whining about getting banned. I am inquiring as to why it happened without warning.

Aslan

Aslan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously lad,just move on an create a new account.This thread proves there is no sympathy here.Im bored out of my tits with it.

Crash

Crash

Maniac
EotM Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

You knew that was bad, only thing I can tell you is move on. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just telling you that MS doesn't give a sh*t.

Top Bottom
Login
Register