What's new

I got nani in a starter loyalty pack!

Niff

Niff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha i just opened my 2 loyalty packs and received nani along with a few other decent players! As i'm only just starting out I havent decided anything yet, don't know what kinda team I want, all I know is I want to use the formation 4-1-2-1-2.. any suggestions on what kind of team to make and what to do with nani? thanks!

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, I'd sell him and buy packs from the coins, in hope that you get a decent team from them...

Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, I'd sell him and buy packs from the coins, in hope that you get a decent team from them...
Buy packs O.o ...U should never buy packs it easier to make coins trading.I bought over 100 packs on Fifa 11 and 12 and best players i got was Milito and Sagna :/

CHRISSY1

CHRISSY1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy packs O.o ...U should never buy packs it easier to make coins trading.I bought over 100 packs on Fifa 11 and 12 and best players i got was Milito and Sagna :/

you have the same amount of luck our more than me i never get anyone good

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Use the formation 4-3-2-1.
Alot better for me, but it should work great for you too.

Niff

Niff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also just bought a few 120msp packs and got delfouneso, an aston villa ST with 90 pace :biggrin: goes for around 20-25k :smile:

Beatbox

Beatbox

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My best is probably Anelka, or an inform russian guy. Which was like a few days ago but it did not sell.

Z

zZuby

Reaction score
Sin$
my first starter pack i got Lahm, from Bayern Munich.

and then i bought more packs wasted my money after selling him for 25k.

and then later i was like ehh ill buy 1 more pack and got Chichirito from Man u and sold him for 17k.

i ended up with a decent team from all Seri A. i like it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register