I got hacked and need some advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jvd99

Jvd99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i got hacked because im an idiot and leant out my details of my account with promises of SIF Suarez . Is there any point contacting ea? Will the help me and restore my account or would it be better if i just deleted my club and started from the bottom?

Saviorself

Saviorself

Reaction score
Sin$
Login to to your console and change your origin password then report to EA

KenAdams

KenAdams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious. How did you figure giving out your account details would get you SIF suarez?

Jvd99

Jvd99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious. How did you figure giving out your account details would get you SIF suarez?

Like i said i went full retard. It was some giveaway that was made sound very convincing

H  D

x HDz

Who's EA?
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah ring EA they should help you but may take a while.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ea may help you as others have said,just don not tell them you intentional gave out your account details..

Jvd99

Jvd99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ea may help you as others have said,just don not tell them you intentional gave out your account details..

Is that a bad idea what would happen if i said that? i had already said i was victim to phising so maybe its to late... Do you think they would still get everything from my club back?

Nightmarezzz

Nightmarezzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is that a bad idea what would happen if i said that? i had already said i was victim to phising so maybe its to late... Do you think they would still get everything from my club back?

If you said that then maybe they wont help you lol

Also contact ea telling that u got hacked and lost all of your stuff

Also provide picture proof so it will be solved more faster! I got hacked the same before lol and it takes 2 week for it to get solved for me

Nightmarezzz

Nightmarezzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And i think they will just refund u the coins not player and stuff cuz i got hacked before and they only give me my hacked coins but no player

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Well, saying you gave your account details to someone because he promised you a player isn't the best thing to say to an EA employee. Simply because it's (how harsh it may sound) your own fault for giving your details. EA is tweeting, facebooking and saying it on their website very often: we never ask for your account credentials.

Hope it's not too late for you. But experience it as a lesson: never give away your account credentials! :smile:

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
As mentioned if said you intentionally gave out your account details then ea would just not help you .just say you where hacked.be best phoning or you would be waiting months..

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Like i said i went full retard. It was some giveaway that was made sound very convincing
And you was gullible enough to go along with it. I have no sympathy.

I hope you've learnt a valuable lesson.

Eycd

Eycd

qq
Reaction score
Sin$
I on FIFA 11 Was hacked didn't give details out i was so pissed i had a 800k team i had put a lot of money into and EA did f*** all then guess what i got to 400k then hacked again so after that i just built a 30k OP team and bought 15k packs everytime i had enough i got IF Lavezzi at one point 320k XD but getting hacked sucks. Anyway if you get scammed you're fault no one elses.

Jvd99

Jvd99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyway if you get scammed you're fault no one elses.

Never said it was... However I am sorry for trying to trust people and believing in someones genuineness. Like the above said I was gullible to go along with it but i did not come here to fish for sympathy or blame someone else. I wanted some help and advise not to get insulted and hated on by some. I kinda thought this was a community where you share things and help other people out otherwise i would have tried to work it out on my own. Thank you for the people who actually tried to help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Were* Not even sure how you got that Nazi Grammar and Mr Nice Guy award because that post had neither articulation or correctness and was not nice in any dimension. Not starting a rap battle here or anything just shocked by how unwilling people are to help and why the want to criticise

Never said it was... However I am sorry for trying to trust people and believing in someones genuineness. Like the above said I was gullible to go along with it but i did not come here to fish for sympathy or blame someone else. I wanted some help and advise not to get insulted and hated on by some. I kinda thought this was a community where you share things and help other people out otherwise i would have tried to work it out on my own. Thank you for the people who actually tried to help me.
In what possible scenario would someone need your account details password ect to add you as a friend?..

Jvd99

Jvd99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In what possible scenario would someone need your account details password ect to add you as a friend?..

They made up some excuse of why they couldn't just do a trade offer because they have banned they're IP adresss when they gaveaway coins because ea thought they were a coin selling site. Sounded convincing enough for me but in retrospect I was just an idiot and went full retard

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
They made up some excuse of why they couldn't just do a trade offer because they have banned they're IP adresss when they gaveaway coins because ea thought they were a coin selling site. Sounded convincing enough for me but in retrospect I was just an idiot and went full retard
If they had banned there ip they would either get a new one or they simply would not be able to access anything .
Very rare that ea ban ips and they have taken as far as I am aware zero coins selling sites down.
For future reference dont give your account details to anyone including ea,yes there live help have asked me for mine,this was the Official live help.the guy promptly got reported to his boss.

The best way to resolve the issue is to phone and say you where hacked..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register