• Thread starter GStunt100
  • Start date
  • Views 1,418
G

GStunt100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got cR capped for trying Ethernet glitchyy...
So the wait is 24 hrs amirite?
I tried to do the change time zones but i think i messed up on that one...
So... What should i do?
Should i worry? Should i wait the 24hr wait? or should i try the time zones again?

G

GStunt100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Phew... Thanks guys...
Got worried a bit.

And after tomorrow, can i try again?
And if i do get capped AGAIN, do i have to wait for 48hrs?

Who has experience on Boosting Challenges that can tell me whats the deal if you do it again after getting capped?

Y

YouJustReadThis

Professional Teabagger
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll be able to get more by 4am Est., it limits to 60k per day. To prevent modding

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Chances of Bungie banning you for your second charge of boosting, will be a week or the 48 hours.
Bungie is very strict when it comes to boosting.

G

GStunt100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chances of Bungie banning you for your second charge of boosting, will be a week or the 48 hours.
Bungie is very strict when it comes to boosting.

From Matchmaking? Cuz i HIGHLY dought Bungie can Console ban you....
Im a risk taker... ima do it... in one condition...3000cR :biggrin:

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
From Matchmaking? Cuz i HIGHLY dought Bungie can Console ban you....
Im a risk taker... ima do it... in one condition...3000cR :biggrin:
Not console banned, Bungie doesn't have that power, Microsoft can't even console ban your retail for no reason, even if they think you tampered with your Xbox.

G

GStunt100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i can just boost it with the chance of getting temp ban from gaining cR?
Wow... thats light

N

Nick632

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yah but you can get banned from playing online matchmaking, i think

N

Nick632

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Permanant?

Never mind sorry, You can't get banned from playing Halo Reach Online, The hardest thing they can do to you is just lock your account down for 7 days and credit ban you for like 48 hours.

G

GStunt100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard people getting resetted from rank 1.

Is this true...? can Bungie do this?

S

ShaDoW RaZoRR x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard people getting resetted from rank 1.

Is this true...? can Bungie do this?

Yes, it's possible, It has happened, it will happen, they can do this, they will do this, they have the right to do this.
Hehe.

P R e F i R E

P R e F i R E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, it's possible, It has happened, it will happen, they can do this, they will do this, they have the right to do this.
Hehe.

Proof? Bungie CANNOT console ban you as they do not have the rights, Microsoft alone are the only people that have that power. This theory is based off 2 things.

A- In previous halo games you could mod (anything) in the game as a result you account would be ban only from HALO
B- Modding anything outside of halo (Dashboard, gamercard, etc) is all console aka Microsoft owned.

The only way ever to be console ban by a game is for instance playing the game way before release date therefore you are breaking Terms of Agreement.

G

gruntmods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Proof? Bungie CANNOT console ban you as they do not have the rights, Microsoft alone are the only people that have that power. This theory is based off 2 things.

A- In previous halo games you could mod (anything) in the game as a result you account would be ban only from HALO
B- Modding anything outside of halo (Dashboard, gamercard, etc) is all console aka Microsoft owned.

The only way ever to be console ban by a game is for instance playing the game way before release date therefore you are breaking Terms of Agreement.
You do realize they just file a ban ticket with microsoft, and they ban you? And whoever said bungie cannot perma-ban you from matchmaking is wrong.

P R e F i R E

P R e F i R E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You do realize they just file a ban ticket with microsoft, and they ban you?

You are ignorant, in your theory since I am capable of submitting a ticket on Gamebattles i have control rather if I win or not.

And whoever said bungie cannot perma-ban you from matchmaking is wrong.

No one ever said they could not. Again this is on HALO re-read my post since you still obviously confused on what I am saying.

G

gruntmods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are ignorant, in your theory since I am capable of submitting a ticket on Gamebattles i have control rather if I win or not.

No one ever said they could not. Again this is on HALO re-read my post since you still obviously confused on what I am saying.
Someone indeed said that on the first page.
And the fact that Microsoft is the publisher means they have a good chance of winning the ticket, so your the ignorant one.

P R e F i R E

P R e F i R E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone indeed said that on the first page.
And the fact that Microsoft is the publisher means they have a good chance of winning the ticket, so your the ignorant one.

rofl gtfo? that is fake as Nicki Minaj titty's. A chance is completely different from "the power"
If you insist on making yourself look more of an idiot then you have shown yourself to be, please continue.

Top Bottom
Login
Register