Solved I GOT CONSOLE BANNED AND DONT HAVE JTAG

• Thread starter GRAFiiK
  • Start date
  • Views 704
G

GRAFiiK

Reaction score
Sin$
HEY GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!!! I GOT CONSOLE BANNED BUT I DONT HAVE A JTAG!!!!CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT UNBANNING!!!!!DOES IT REQUIRE BUYING ANYTHING?

G

GRAFiiK

Reaction score
Sin$
i have a friend that might let me borrow his old xbox....if use my hardrive with my profiles on it and sign on to xbox live on his xbox will they ban that xbox too

G

GRAFiiK

Reaction score
Sin$
AND USING THE PROFILES I USED ON THE BANNED XBOX WONT AFFECT HIS......AND ALSO I WAS THINKING ABOUT SELLING IT TO GAMESTOP BUT DO THEY CHECK TO SEE IF ITS BANNED THERE?

A JTAG isn't the only way to get a console ban...
i know that....i got banned for either modding alot or taking a few accounts with credit cards and spending money....what is retarted is they dont tell u y u got banned!!!

X

x P u TT y Z x

Reaction score
Sin$
OK there is many ways you can get banned off your xbox you could have something innapropriate in your gamer profile or jumping to 10th prestige even if you dont have a jtag, Being in a modded game with your friend (includes infections

xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
OK there is many ways you can get banned off your xbox you could have something innapropriate in your gamer profile or jumping to 10th prestige even if you dont have a jtag, Being in a modded game with your friend (includes infections

They will not console ban you for being in a mooded lobby. They will ban consoles if they are modded in any way, including flashed drives. They may ban concoles if you are repeatedly have accounts perma banned for whatever reason. They will console ban you if you are repeatedly stealing accounts and spending money with them. Tbh if your scamming people and using there credit card then i think you deserve it. That is a **** thing to do.

T

TheIronNugget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HEY GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!!! I GOT CONSOLE BANNED BUT I DONT HAVE A JTAG!!!!CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT UNBANNING!!!!!DOES IT REQUIRE BUYING ANYTHING?
OMG. YOU GOT THE CAPS VIRUS TOO?!

But yeah, unbanning requires a JTAG'd Xbox.

Top Bottom
Login
Register