i got bad sport for 2years and 9months.. help??

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by th3manthing, May 4, 2018 with 3 replies and 251 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. th3manthing

th3manthing Newbie

Ratings:
    like i said in the title i was put in bad sports lobbies by a modder. i sent ticket to r* and got no answer for then.
    is there someone with mods that can remove it from my character?
    i see on yt that are some mods with that option, does anyone that can help? please?
    thx in advance

2. xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx Vicious Intent Inc.

Ratings:
    I saw this on the Rockstar Support Community Help Site last night.

I also have an account on the 360 in badsport cause a modder was salty that I was in God mode and he was to stupid to teleport me under water so he put me in badsport for 5 months. I don't mind since I have a few accounts and I like trolling in badsport.

I'd either put in a support ticket with R* or find a modder and see if they can get you out. I'm sure someone will offer to get you out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    th3manthing

th3manthing Newbie

Ratings:
    some modder didn`t like i kill him. he teleport me to the airfield and some how i could kill him then he kill me like 15times with explosions without approaching, and i set me on passive mode.. he could kill me anyway but he just put me on bad sports lobbies..
    some modders just dont know how to have fun and enjoy the game without screw the others, i think..

• Like Like x 2
  4. amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2 PS3 GTA5 HOSTER

Ratings:
    Keep trying R* support MAybe some modders here will help you out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.