General PS4 I got $100,000 by two times and also RP increase too

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by Native Pride 1988, Jul 12, 2018 with 2 replies and 220 views.

1. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    That's weird, when I did close application on GTA 5 then I did accepted both of screen and I did get $100,000 & did notices RP increase too. However when I did tried join my friend session then screen said GTA 5 saved is not on data and it kicked me to story mode. Then I did close application on GTA 5 then I did accepted both screen and I did get $100,000 again & did notices RP increase too. I never seen before in my life get $100,000 by two times and notices RP increase. Have y'all get like that?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Premium

Ratings:
    No I haven’t...
    But recently while AFK on PC I noticed that there was a white save circle between rounds that said
    “transaction pending” since I am
    New to GTA on PC I don’t have any reference beside my console
    experience and I haven’t ever seen that....
    It would be cool to figure out an exploit but this seems to be a one off in your case. The conditions just happened to be right for you to get some extra money:smile: Good job!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    Perhaps I'm doing AFK RP and I should not ps button then close application because sometimes could be lose blue bar then its reappear lol. Yep I got extra $100,000 when I did log in with GTA 5 saved data failed for first time then tried again and got $100,000 again lol. I wish unlimited $100,000 and I have plenty money lol.

• Like Like x 1