What's new

Solved I get an RGH Error? Anyone help or solve?

• Thread starter IsThatXPCapped
  • Start date
  • Views 645
I

IsThatXPCapped

Reaction score
This is my second post, nobody could solve my problem. Just hoping this time around anyone could help me, if you have had this error message before and solved it please show me how you solved it, I want to use XRPC related tools :smile:

----------------

Retrieving the com class factory for component with CLSID {A5EB45D8-F3B6-49B9- 984A-0D313AB60342} failed due to the following error: 8007007e The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E).

----------------

Here are my Plugins in order:

Plugin1: Hdd:\XBLStealth.xex
Plugin2: Hdd:\JRPC2.xex
Plugin3: Hdd:\RPC.xex
Plugin4: Hdd:\xKoVxTu27.xex
Plugin5: Hdd:\xbdm.xex

I tried finding out on through Forums on here and TTG but found out nothing, just hoping anyone could help me.
My Xbox is connected through Neighbourhood and yes I have tried deleting and renaming it to jtag etc. and also yes both my Xbox and Computer and connected to same network, Please Help :frown:

Last edited:
N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
This is my second post, nobody could solve my problem. Just hoping this time around anyone could help me, if you have had this error message before and solved it please show me how you solved it, I want to use XRPC related tools :smile:

----------------

Retrieving the com class factory for component with CLSID {A5EB45D8-F3B6-49B9- 984A-0D313AB60342} failed due to the following error: 8007007e The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E).

----------------

I tried finding out on through Forums on here and TTG but found out nothing, just hoping anyone could help me.
My Xbox is connected through Neighbourhood and yes I have tried deleting and renaming it to jtag etc. and also yes both my Xbox and Computer and connected to same network, Please Help :frown:

If you have all the plugins, and are connected via Neighborhood, the only other thing it could be is .NET.

Make sure you have .NET 3.0 - 4.6 installed.

I

IsThatXPCapped

Reaction score
Could you provide me with a link to the download or maybe guidance on where to get it? Thanks.
I do remember deleting something similar to what your describing a while ago too...

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Try putting 'xbdm.xex' as plugin 1 and 'XBLStealth.xex' as plugin 2.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Do I need all of them installed? Because I do not think I do have them all installed. 

I was told to put the stealth server plugin first :confused:
But Ill give it a go man :smile:

What Windows OS are you on? 7 8 or 10?

G

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Reaction score
Do I need all of them installed? Because I do not think I do have them all installed. 

I was told to put the stealth server plugin first :confused:
But Ill give it a go man :smile:
You should put your plugins like this:
Plugin1: Hdd:\xbdm.xex
Plugin2: Hdd:\XBLStealth.xex
Plugin3: Hdd:\xKoVxTu27.xex
Plugin4: Hdd:\JRPC2.xex
Plugin5: Hdd:\RPC.xex

I

IsThatXPCapped

Reaction score
You should put your plugins like this:
Plugin1: Hdd:\xbdm.xex
Plugin2: Hdd:\XBLStealth.xex
Plugin3: Hdd:\xKoVxTu27.xex
Plugin4: Hdd:\JRPC2.xex
Plugin5: Hdd:\RPC.xex

I'll do that now 
Then download and make sure you have 4.0, 4.5 - .1, .2 and 4.6.

So download all the links within the Door2Windows page?

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
It said I already had them installed on my computer.
I tried to use the tools again but none worked :l

Well, then the last thing I could honestly think of is this:

What version of the Xbox SDK (Neighborhood) do you have installed?

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

----------------

----------------

Here are my Plugins in order:

Plugin1: Hdd:\XBLStealth.xex
Plugin2: Hdd:\JRPC2.xex
Plugin3: Hdd:\RPC.xex
Plugin4: Hdd:\xKoVxTu27.xex
Plugin5: Hdd:\xbdm.xex

The CLSID error is associated with Neighborhood being unable to communicate with your default console, or there not being a console set as the default. Remove and re-add your console as the default in Neighborhood.

Edit: Also, XBDM needs to be your first plugin, stealth server as your second.

I

IsThatXPCapped

Reaction score
On my neighbourhood it's connected and it is set as the default console

I

IsThatXPCapped

Reaction score
Well, then the last thing I could honestly think of is this:

What version of the Xbox SDK (Neighborhood) do you have installed?

I have no idea, I can't even uninstall this one that I have right now. I've tried but not succeeded. Is there a way to check the version?

- I can't even view properties on it neither :/

Top Bottom