• Thread starter Gwiggle
  • Start date
  • Views 2,260
iNike

iNike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I am completely illiterate. I am the stupidest person on the face of the planet. but if thats true what does that make you..?
Didn't see you posting this only leeching it.
Yea, definitely lol. Also the fact that this was posted already makes you look even more ignorant. Fail, thread is fail.

I

Isucklotsofdick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats for the AC130
Code:
scr_drop_weapon ac130_105mm_mp;scr_giveperk weapon_mp

Thats for the Ammo
Code:
scr_giveperk ac130_105mm_mp

Would it work when i add this for unlimited ammo ??
Code:
button_RTRIG scr_giveperk ac130_105mm_mp;attack

Nope..

Gwiggle

Gwiggle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why do you have to have the chatheight set a 4? shouldnt it be at 3 becuase there are 3 items?

i had another option there but removed for releasing. forgot to edit thanks for pointing it out

Yea, definitely lol. Also the fact that this was posted already makes you look even more ignorant. Fail, thread is fail.

posted 3 minutes before me using a different way..? what i posted was easier to use. really dont care if i posted it 3 minutes after somebody else kinda like the fact that i figured it out on my own. anything else?

ModsBABY HD

ModsBABY HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you have everything why don't you just release everything so your stuff will not get leaked again and before patched?
This is not just winning... It's super epic ****ing winning!

Loled at the YouTube comment
piP0L.png

M

Mw2qscoper

Reaction score
Sin$
The Walking AC130 is fun, no doubt about it, but i wish it there was an easier way to pick the laptop up when its on the ground then rapidly pressing X. Maybe find a way to place a pick up option in the DVAR?

imakillahghost

imakillahghost

cauliflower Cowboy
Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
set EXEC scr_drop_weapon ac130_105mm_mp;scr_giveperk ac130_105mm_mp;scr_giveperk ac130_25mm_mp
That's it? Wow. :3

evrytime i bin these to a button it says unknown cmd and i cant pic n e thing up.. any help?

Gwiggle

Gwiggle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn this actually works, although the reload time is sh**!!!

Gotta give yourself more ammo for the one you shot. i named them but yea it wont reload unless you give more ammo

iNike

iNike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i had another option there but removed for releasing. forgot to edit thanks for pointing it out

posted 3 minutes before me using a different way..? what i posted was easier to use. really dont care if i posted it 3 minutes after somebody else kinda like the fact that i figured it out on my own. anything else?
Have you read any of the feedback? This doesn't work and has so many bugs. You leeched of some kid and posted back here taking all the credit. Have you read your comments on youtube as well? Thanks to ModsBaby for the picture proving that this kid is a troll.

Gwiggle

Gwiggle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you read any of the feedback? This doesn't work and has so many bugs. You leeched of some kid and posted back here taking all the credit. Have you read your comments on youtube as well? Thanks to ModsBaby for the picture proving that this kid is a troll.

one person says it doesnt work and i bet you he isnt putting it in a mod menu. i didnt leech it from anybody dumb f***, posted 3 minutes after and worked better. just f*** off with pathetic attempt to be cool. also not my yt channel had a friend record it kkthx. i posted it and showed how to do it i didnt find it first teh1337 found it first but he didnt release..

iNike

iNike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
one person says it doesnt work and i bet you he isnt putting it in a mod menu. i didnt leech it from anybody dumb f***, posted 3 minutes after and worked better. just f*** off with pathetic attempt to be cool. also not my yt channel had a friend record it kkthx. i posted it and showed how to do it i didnt find it first teh1337 found it first but he didnt release..
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register