What's new

Working I found an Infinite Larva Spawn plus Exp Farm (Repost Working)

• Thread starter Luckixxx
  • Start date
  • Views 3,293
L

Luckixxx

Reaction score
Sin$
The Side Mission "Demon In The Dark"

Turn off Interent in game settings on playstation or xbox or turn off internet on pc.

Text Tutorial

Make sure your internet is off and that you have restarted the borderlands 3 game or app. Go to the spot in the video and hit the square. the larva will spawn an infinite amount of times.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT IF YOU REPOSTTTHE SAME TUTORIAL

Last edited:
tycox94

tycox94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4. Should work on Xbox if they have the same networking bug. This is a weird decision to give extra exp for offline games...

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4. Should work on Xbox if they have the same networking bug. This is a weird decision to give extra exp for offline games...
Does the offline xp bug work if I'm in normal mode? I haven't finished the story yet but I'd like to boost my level a bit.

M

Mranon1234

Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't farm the grave boss still better? Like 250k xp every save and load and it takes like 15s to kill.

L

Luckixxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't farm the grave boss still better? Like 250k xp every save and load and it takes like 15s to kill.

Ah yes true enough but if there is ever an official fix. I will always have this video up so that there is always an alternative to getting XP. I appreciate your calm approach I've had people freak saying "this sucks grave boss is better".

M

Mranon1234

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah yes true enough but if there is ever an official fix. I will always have this video up so that there is always an alternative to getting XP. I appreciate your calm approach I've had people freak saying "this sucks grave boss is better".
Even then i'd prob still do the chupa farm over this as well, its a cool 60k xp per kill and theres 1-3 badass spawns sometimes as well giving 17k xp per with better loot.

Top Bottom
Login
Register