• Thread starter Spooze
  • Start date
  • Views 746
S

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Who here knew that you could hold "X" on the doors and walls with the red skull on them and breach it? Keep in mind I'm 8th prestige and I never knew this. I've been throwing C4s and IEDs at them to blow them up.

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
Who here knew that you could hold "X" on the doors and walls with the red skull on them and breach it? Keep in mind I'm 8th prestige and I never knew this. I've been throwing C4s and IEDs at them to blow them up.
Lol I was like you in the beginning throwing C4s then I actually went up to them and realized that's all you had to do. Same goes with opening, shutting doors.

S

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Lol I was like you in the beginning throwing C4s then I actually went up to them and realized that's all you had to do. Same goes with opening, shutting doors.

I had to learn from spectating someone in SnD. I never saw anyone do it before.

J

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
LOL I did not know that. Thanks!

O

olendolo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blow your mind and tell you 1 satcom doesnt do **** except light up enemies you actually have eyes on.

D

Detoxified

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't played SnD before but I'm glad I read this now ha

C

C S R

Contributor
Reaction score

I knew you could do stuff like this, but I'm only aware that you can do it on Warhawk. Are there other places you can do this?

S

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
I knew you could do stuff like this, but I'm only aware that you can do it on Warhawk. Are there other places you can do this?
Octane there are places on top of the pawn shop and diner. Also there is the shipping container in the middle of the map.

Blow your mind and tell you 1 satcom doesnt do **** except light up enemies you actually have eyes on.

I actually knew that lol.

C

C S R

Contributor
Reaction score
Octane there are places on top of the pawn shop and diner. Also there is the shipping container in the middle of the map.

I actually knew that lol.
I didn't know there were this many spots, thank for the info! :biggrin:

Z

Zero

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I've known about it since about 2 days after release...

B

Burial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its because you play hardcore and you don't see the hold x option on screen.

S

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
its because you play hardcore and you don't see the hold x option on screen.

I never played hardcore. I remember going up to them and not seeing the "hold X to breach".

X

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait they only appear on minimap if someone is seeing them? o_O.

S

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Wait they only appear on minimap if someone is seeing them? o_O.

One satcom will show enemies on the map that are in the view of you or team mates. You need 2 satcoms to actually make the UAV thing happen.

X

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who here knew you can knock the bus off on the map chasm? The one hanging off the cliff

S

Solus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't even know there were red skulls, probably because most of them are in camp spots.

B

Burial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never played hardcore. I remember going up to them and not seeing the "hold X to breach".
well when i added you it was after a hardcore TDM game o_O

Z

Zarky_

Down By The River
Reaction score
I didn't know you could blow them up with C4! I thought you had to hold x lol

Top Bottom