• Thread starter ooooSTONYoooo
  • Start date
  • Views 6,384
ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel so stupid and thought I would share this with someone.

I was in a public lobby and another player was showing his cars to me and whilst he was sitting in his car he started opening his doors and his boot and bonnet.
I have never seen this before it took me a google search to find out it wasn't some glitch.

I'm a 33 year old and I have played consoles since I was young and they was cassette tapes and black and white televisions with dials and 4 channels.
I have played this game since the day it come out and I still didn't know this was a feature.

But when I'm talking to my missus about this my ten year old says "yer I knew about that dad I do it all the time"

I just thought id share with everyone how stupid I feel right now.
I wonder what else I dont know about this game ...

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you know about the perks you can buy from Lester when you call him?

ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yer I think I know about everything else....well I thought I did....... this looked awesome to me seeing it for the first time lol.how longs it been there for and I have just gone past it and not even noticed it.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yer I think I know about everything else....well I thought I did....... this looked awesome to me seeing it for the first time lol.how longs it been there for and I have just gone past it and not even noticed it.
Since 2015.
Hehehe. You can start you car from that menu as well and can turn on and off the lights and radio.
He said open the boot... lol

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Since 2015.
Hehehe. You can start you car from that menu as well and can turn on and off the lights and radio.
Bonnet got a giggle out of me, but Boot I was like huh! did he mean take off his boots? hehe...

ooooSTONYoooo ooooSTONYoooo it took me a while to figure that out too as wekk as putting the Avenger in Auto Pilot mode for the longest i thought was just a PC hack didn't know i could do on my console.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
don't worry mate, there were somethings I only found out that you can do which have been in the game for years. :wacky:

ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since 2015.

NO WAY!!!! ........... see thats all new to me aswell. Lol. I never go down in that part of interaction menu I only really use it for requesting my car or planes.
I really need to pay more attention to things myself.....im quick enough to say it to my children. Lol

ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bonnet got a giggle out of me, but Boot I was like huh! did he mean take off his boots? hehe...

ooooSTONYoooo ooooSTONYoooo it took me a while to figure that out too as wekk as putting the Avenger in Auto Pilot mode for the longest i thought was just a PC hack didn't know i could do on my console.

Ha ha ....... I dont know if its a british thing but ive always called the hood the bonnet and the trunk the boot. Lol

And yer that avenger auto pilot had me in stitches when I first done that and just left me avenger just hovering about. Lol

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha ha ....... I dont know if its a british thing but ive always called the hood the bonnet and the trunk the boot. Lol

And yer that avenger auto pilot had me in stitches when I first done that and just left me avenger just hovering about. Lol
Its a british thing for sure. But being from USA it always looks/sounds funny.
When the avenger first rolled out it was fun to hover high in the sky above ground fighters. Then put it in autopilot and go back to the cannons and destroy everyone. Features get added all of the time and many go completely un noticed. If you arent into car shows in gta why would you even notice the door opening features? I like to open them all up and try to knock them all off. I got one for you. Did you know if you pour gas into the vents on the rear of the zentorno then the person that owns it takes off it will catch fire?

ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a british thing for sure. But being from USA it always looks/sounds funny

When the avenger first rolled out it was fun to hover high in the sky above ground fighters. Then put it in autopilot and go back to the cannons and destroy everyone. Features get added all of the time and many go completely un noticed. If you arent into car shows in gta why would you even notice the door opening features? I like to open them all up and try to knock them all off. I got one for you. Did you know if you pour gas into the vents on the rear of the zentorno then the person that owns it takes off it will catch fire?

I did not know this zentorno thing........ im so checking this out later....

They should do gta 6 as england just to confuse everyone with our different phrases.....

ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah well I'm asking for a friend, how do we do this? :biggrin:

Lol I even messaged the dude who done it to his car to ask him how... he didnt reply so either he didnt speak english or he was laughing at me to much......

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah well I'm asking for a friend, how do we do this? :biggrin:
You really dont know? If so then hehe. Interaction menu scroll to vehicle remote functions click it then you see the vehicle remote menu.
If you knew and sarcastic then well just call me sheldon as I missed the sarcasm

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
You really dont know? If so then hehe. Interaction menu scroll to vehicle remote functions click it then you see the vehicle remote menu.
If you knew and sarcastic then well just call me sheldon as I missed the sarcasm

Honestly, been playing daily since 2015 and never did figure it out. I could've probably looked on Google but I'm lazy.
You're a gem. :biggrin:

ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, been playing daily since 2015 and never did figure it out. I could've probably looked on Google but I'm lazy.
You're a gem. :biggrin:

I thought you was having a joke aswell mate lol. I love that I know of these features now.

boonk

boonk

7's 4 eva
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I never go down in that part of interaction menu I only really use it for requesting my car or planes.

All I ever used that menu for was to request vehicles and eat snacks. I never thought of popping the trunk or changing my clothes from it. Maybe I never truly cared enough to see what everything was in the menu. Now I'm clicking on everything..

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't worry, Ive been playing RDR2 since release, got 100% story completion and am closing on rank 150 Online, yet had to google where to sell herbs to complete a daily challenge yesterday :facepalm:

Spayspay

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just found out a month ago how easy it is to call and return a motorcycle by starting up the biker club thing. I ride bikes all the time and this would have been so helpful all this time. I just never mess with the biker, club or CEO things, so I never knew. fml.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All I ever used that menu for was to request vehicles and eat snacks. I never thought of popping the trunk or changing my clothes from it. Maybe I never truly cared enough to see what everything was in the menu. Now I'm clicking on everything..

Wait! you can change clothes from your trunk?

Top Bottom
Login
Register