• Thread starter LawlessBaron
  • Start date
  • Views 251
L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Reaction score
So because of all the issues and the latest patch i haven't been bothered to play BF4 but now i hop on to check it out and there is queuing now things have been fixed properly and it feels much better i can actually find a heap of servers now

How do you feel?
/discuss

T

The Fork

Always Clean
Reaction score
Feels good to be free my friend, feels good. I really enjoy the server browser. Although, I still crash. But you cant ask fro everything!

Last edited:
K

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feels good to be free my friend, feels good. I really enjoy the server browser. Although, I still crash. But you cant ask fro everything!
In due time my friend, in due time. Oh also can I ask where did you get your sig? I want one with my profile :biggrin:

T

The Fork

Always Clean
Reaction score
In due time my friend, in due time. Oh also can I ask where did you get your sig? I want one with my profile :biggrin:

No problem, I didn't know myself until Lawless informed me.

-Go to bf4stats.com
-Search your GT and what platform
-Look to the right of the screen where it says "Overveiw", "History", "Dogtags" Ect. and click the "Graphics" tab and you are there!
-Now have a good time and look for the one that suits you the best!

*If it says 'Player not Found" make sure you are on your own player tab and not the generalized graphic tab.*

Hope this helped you!

K

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem, I didn't know myself until Lawless informed me.

-Go to bf4stats.com
-Search your GT and what platform
-Look to the right of the screen where it says "Overveiw", "History", "Dogtags" Ect. and click the "Graphics" tab and you are there!
-Now have a good time and look for the one that suits you the best!

*If it says 'Player not Found" make sure you are on your own player tab and not the generalized graphic tab.*

Hope this helped you!
SWEET! Thanks man :smile:

Edit: Hooo crap this website has everything thanks again! lol

Top Bottom