Speculation I experienced a weird action and invisible gun glitch after After Hours update, looking for method

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Rare Cassette, Jul 25, 2018 with 2 replies and 347 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rare Cassette

Rare Cassette Newbie

Ratings:
    My friend found a strange and hilarious glitch with the new actions added with the After Hours update. He was stuck doing the cat's cradle action and wasn't able to get out of it (despite multiple punches and falls from heights) until he pulled out a weapon, which once he pulled it out, was completely invisible, and stayed invisible until he pulled out a new weapon. Neither me nor him are sure how this even happened. All we know is he went into my car doing the action, and after he got out, he was stuck in the action. I have footage of the glitch on YouTube in the link below. Sadly my Xbox game DVR didn't record my friend in the action of doing the glitch, so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this glitch, and if so, if they know how to do it in specifics. I would love to recreate this glitch, because when it happened it was the best laugh I've had in a while. Thanks and godspeed.

Glitch:

• Like Like x 1
  2. DabuNon

DabuNon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This happens when you do the quick version of the dance moves while getting into a vehicle. Works best with thruster or cars without doors

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Rare Cassette

Rare Cassette Newbie

Ratings:
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 1