• Start date
  • Views 2,490
FadedShade

FadedShade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: this is solo

Adding a video for evidence made my post moved to the videos section, so this post won't have the video. I want to post here because I would like assistance in replicating the duplication glitch.

Basically, I found a glitch where after selling an export vehicle, it would spawn again at the delivery point, allowing you to sell it again. Here's what I know:

1. The initial sale appears normal.
2. After the cutscene is over, you can see the export vehicle duplicated at the delivery point.
3. After driving the duplicated car into the delivery point (which there was no soundtrack playing unlike the inital sale), the cutscene appears, except without the sale summary.
4. After the cutscene is over, the profit is shown at the top right, and my balance is increased (indicating a successful second sale).

All of this was on Xbox One.

I'm thinking that the anomalies in the second sale indicates some hole in the code, otherwise that second sale wouldn't have been possible.

So this shows that the glitch exists, and whatever circumstances I was in or whatever steps I unintentionally did may have duplicated the vehicle, so I have been trying to decipher what it is over the past 2 weeks and I would like help from experts and anybody eager for more cash.

Last edited:
FadedShade

FadedShade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TheCatxer

TheCatxer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think these are the steps, what did you did exactly cause if your saying that this are different steps ( I consider this are the same).Maybe you do something to make the car stay :unsure:

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't make any sence of the entering the second cutscene without music, was your session full of people perhaps? Or were you having connection issues prior? Also was there a duplicate car in the first cutscene or did it just appear outside? Would be helpful if you posted a video its not going to be moved to the video section from here :')

ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't make any sence of the entering the second cutscene without music, was your session full of people perhaps? Or were you having connection issues prior? Also was there a duplicate car in the first cutscene or did it just appear outside? Would be helpful if you posted a video its not going to be moved to the video section from here :')

He did post a video. You can find it here, https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...plication-glitch-found.1627895/#post-12890330.

Also, it would be more helpful if OP can provide more information.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That looks really awesome It's a shame the video only goes for 30 seconds there is a way to make it record for 5 minutes for future reference though :/ Kinda hard to see what you even did there. Need some further details OP

ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That looks really awesome It's a shame the video only goes for 30 seconds there is a way to make it record for 5 minutes for future reference though :/ Kinda hard to see what you even did there. Need some further details OP

Exactly, I have been thinking about some ways of figuring it out. If something like this is possible, then I believe something can be done to pull the dupe away and store it as your own or sell it for the original price. That would be something.

But yeah I will be working on this trying to figure out what he did. As I see in the video that he pulls in the first time and the cut scene just glitches quickly and voila, there is the dupe.

TheCatxer

TheCatxer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait video? I coulndt find it? What he has done different from other times? 
Everyone havent you thought he lagged out or something while doing the job? Cause in that case we can try using xlag or udp unicorn

FadedShade

FadedShade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

So that's the video.

What I was saying in the first post wasn't the steps, but some things I noted from what happened. The second cutscene part just means that the second time I sold the export vehicle, the cutscene was different (where it zooms out facing the house, so it's definitely glitched there).

There were people in the lobby who didn't do much (mostly just driving around and shopping, minding their own business) and no lag at all. I drove into the circle slowly too. I definitely did something to cause the glitch, but I do not how.

The way I recorded it was that I did two 30-seconds quick records on Xbox One (double tap home button and press X), then I merged them together and cropped the video and posted it on YouTube. Another thing is that the part where the sale summary gets skipped was me doing it, since I did not want to reveal my gamertag.

ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

So that's the video.

What I was saying in the first post wasn't the steps, but some things I noted from what happened. The second cutscene part just means that the second time I sold the export vehicle, the cutscene was different (where it zooms out facing the house, so it's definitely glitched there).

There were people in the lobby who didn't do much (mostly just driving around and shopping, minding their own business) and no lag at all. I drove into the circle slowly too. I definitely did something to cause the glitch, but I do not how.

The way I recorded it was that I did two 30-seconds quick records on Xbox One (double tap home button and press X), then I merged them together and cropped the video and posted it on YouTube. Another thing is that the part where the sale summary gets skipped was me doing it, since I did not want to reveal my gamertag.

Ahan, so that's what it was. Well thanks for clarifying. Now hopefully we can figure out what you did.
I was trying yesterday and just could not seem to get it to work. It only took me in one time and then I was out on the street on foot like normal.

TheCatxer

TheCatxer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you see everyone leave when the glitch happend?Cause I saw someone leaving in the video.We can test if we see everyone leaving using a lag switch. noticed something wierd. The house was looking like an angle to enter to a apartment.(I do know that that isn't a aparment)

Last edited:
S

Shooter69

Reaction score
Sin$
Adding a video for evidence made my post moved to the videos section, so this post won't have the video. I want to post here because I would like assistance in replicating the duplication glitch.

Basically, I found a glitch where after selling an export vehicle, it would spawn again at the delivery point, allowing you to sell it again. Here's what I know:

1. The initial sale appears normal.
2. After the cutscene is over, you can see the export vehicle duplicated at the delivery point.
3. After driving the duplicated car into the delivery point (which there was no soundtrack playing unlike the inital sale), the cutscene appears, except without the sale summary.
4. After the cutscene is over, the profit is shown at the top right, and my balance is increased (indicating a successful second sale).

All of this was on Xbox One.

I'm thinking that the anomalies in the second sale indicates some hole in the code, otherwise that second sale wouldn't have been possible.

So this shows that the glitch exists, and whatever circumstances I was in or whatever steps I unintentionally did may have duplicated the vehicle, so I have been trying to decipher what it is over the past 2 weeks and I would like help from experts and anybody eager for more cash.
Try to upload the video somewhere 
Try to upload the video somewhere
Nvm

FadedShade

FadedShade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you see everyone leave when the glitch happend?Cause I saw someone leaving in the video.We can test if we see everyone leaving using a lag switch. noticed something wierd. The house was looking like an angle to enter to a apartment.(I do know that that isn't a aparment)

No, there were still people in the lobby. I think maybe 11 or so. It was a calm lobby so I don't think there was anything causing lag too.

IvanaHumpalot

IvanaHumpalot

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hm ... yesterday I watched an organisation delivering 3 cars to La Fuente Blanca. The first one arrives about 10-15 seconds before the other 2 (ceo was last if I remember correctly). He drove to the delivery spot and disappeared with the car, after that he spawned together with and next to the delivered car, where the delivery spot usually is placed ... a few seconds later the next car arrived and right before it came around the corner the first one disappeared on its own. This only happened to the first car. There were 8-10 people in the session ...

aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly, I have been thinking about some ways of figuring it out. If something like this is possible, then I believe something can be done to pull the dupe away and store it as your own or sell it for the original price. That would be something.

But yeah I will be working on this trying to figure out what he did. As I see in the video that he pulls in the first time and the cut scene just glitches quickly and voila, there is the dupe.

I too have been thinking of something similar either the delivery vehicles or from the AI attackers vehicles, most cases are Sultan RS or Banshee 900r.

There's got to be some way.

One time we were about make a 4 car delivery but the CEO's wifi dropped and half the vehicles caught on fire, but mine and one other didn't. It seemed to be the CEO's and mine.

We had the option to bring to Police, but I wanted to bring them to my warehouse.

Once I registered as CEO my vehicle then caught on fire and was destroyed, but the CEO's didn't so we tried to store in warehouses, bring to LSC, to personal garages and nothing worked.

However, I started an auto buyout challenge and an associate delivered it earning the market value of vehicle to VIP challenge.

bunso13

bunso13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think r* fix this.. i did double the cash in i/e but not with this.. after cut scene in i disconnect my network and got kick.. then when i go back my cash was double it added to my personal cash and added too in my bank.. i did it many times in 2 days but after that it was not working any more.. im in pc..i happens last week

Top Bottom
Login
Register