What's new

Solved I dont spam in gta v ps3 an my console freeze

• Thread starter Lolkilo
  • Start date
  • Views 284
L

Lolkilo

Reaction score
Boys sometimes in gta v for ps3 i spam and my console has freeze but another times i dont spam and my console has freeze without spam any sution?

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Boys sometimes in gta v for ps3 i spam and my console has freeze but another times i dont spam and my console has freeze without spam any sution?
What type of ps3 jail-broken? Nvmd I'll assume yes since you are posting in the modding support section(I didn't look where it was posted at first). Do you use multiman or webman? If you have webman then I would go to the webman settings and check out your plugin memory setting if its low change it to the highest settings.

L

Lolkilo

Reaction score
What type of ps3 jail-broken? Nvmd I'll assume yes since you are posting in the modding support section(I didn't look where it was posted at first). Do you use multiman or webman? If you have webman then I would go to the webman settings and check out your plugin memory setting if its low change it to the highest settings.
I use rebug when i got to debug settings i cant find boot mode i am on dex

I use multiman to get mod and webman to start my game

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
I use rebug when i got to debug settings i cant find boot mode i am on dex

I use multiman to get mod and webman to start my game
sounds good did you check your webman plugin settings?

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Yes plugin is max+ 1280 gb. I dont use max+ps3 1.280
Did it help? It is normal to get some freezing every once in a while, but not constantly.

Top Bottom