What's new

Solved I can't wheelie with my motorcycles! HELP ME PLEASE!!

• Thread starter MNKZARTZ
  • Start date
  • Views 2,531
M

MNKZARTZ

Reaction score
Every time I try to wheelie the character just moves back but the motorcycle just stays on the floor, I can only wheelie for 1 second when my motorcycle is going really slow

D

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Every time I try to wheelie the character just moves back but the motorcycle just stays on the floor, I can only wheelie for 1 second when my motorcycle is going really slow

what bike are you using? the Hakuchou drag?

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Some motorcycles are just too heavy to wheelie. If you're using a Sanchez then you have an issue, if it's a heavy bike like the Shotaro, it's normal.

M

MNKZARTZ

Reaction score
no the bati 801 and the hakuchou 
Some motorcycles are just too heavy to wheelie. If you're using a Sanchez then you have an issue, if it's a heavy bike like the Shotaro, it's normal.
What about the bati 801 and the Hakuchou

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Bati should be fine. I would attempt to wheelie with another controller and see if that is the issue.

C

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
It might be your controller, are you attempting to wheelie at high speeds or from a stopped position? If you are attempting one at high speeds that might be the problem.

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Just easy the throttle, then easy the analogue back until you lift off and hold it, no sharp movements anywhere.

Top Bottom