What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question I cant put on custom plates

B

Blazeds

Reaction score
Sin$
I can create custom plates and put them on the car that i ordered it on. But it doesnt let me put them on any other cars, whenever i try to scroll to the custom plates they disappear. I have a custom plate from ifruit app i think and it says its gifted to me in socialclub and i cant delete it since its on my cars. And a few of the cars i cant sell like the speedo custom and the moc. If anyone has any ideas or ways to fix this i would appreciate it.

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you sold any vehicles recently? You can lose them if you are caught selling a dirty dupe or to many vehicles within a certain time. I know they’ve changed a lot of stuff that affects selling vehicles but I’m not up to date with the new rules. I’m sure they’ll be so thread on here with updated information.

B

Blazeds

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you sold any vehicles recently? You can lose them if you are caught selling a dirty dupe or to many vehicles within a certain time. I know they’ve changed a lot of stuff that affects selling vehicles but I’m not up to date with the new rules. I’m sure they’ll be so thread on here with updated information.
I havent duped at all on this account i have done gctf so i have some custom plates on random cars. But the problem is i want to get my own custom plates on any car i want

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent duped at all on this account i have done gctf so i have some custom plates on random cars. But the problem is i want to get my own custom plates on any car i want
Is there any possibility you’ve accidentally sold a car you received from GC2F?
I’m sure you have to have the same plates to make it a clean sale car. I could be wrong though.
Have you sold to many and maybe hit the sell limit somehow?
Are you up to date on plates and sell limits?

Top Bottom
Login
Register