• Start date
  • Views 415
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparkyzane3

Reaction score
Sin$
I made a new account "My realy one is Sparkyzane" everytime i try to sign in it says my username or p/w is wrong and i know its correct so i decided to click the forgot my p/w button and the sent my info again and it didnt work ive waited 15 mins and ive did this 6 times. The only way i can log into 7S is by making a new account and if i log out it wont let me sign in again. "Ive made sparkyzane2 and it didnt sign in"

help me T_T

HungSolo

HungSolo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing happened to me this week every time I signed in it said wrong username or password and said I had to wait 15 min to sign back in and this was after the first try. it took me all week to finally get back on the site.

The net is acting really weird these days, I thing where being hacked by pirates and ninja's.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
That's odd, actually happened with my old main. The thing that happened with me was that my gamertag for some reason glitched the **** out. All actual account control and updates were through my email, but when i signed into my email it didnt link.

Did you make the gamertag under a microsoft email (aka [email protected])? Or did you make that tag under an email such as Yahoo or Gmail?
You might wish to consider reading the following article, I don't know if it affects you or not: Xbox Live accounts hit by email expiry blunder // News

In any case, please visit Xbox NXE Hardware, Xbox LIVE, Games & Media Support | Xbox Support, they will be able to assist you better than we can.

S

SpEaRs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay this just Happened to me for about a week i could not log in.

i got a email that said...

in which is not my ip..

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 127.0.0.1

my email is @hotmail.com

HungSolo

HungSolo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:
That's odd, actually happened with my old main. The thing that happened with me was that my gamertag for some reason glitched the **** out. All actual account control and updates were through my email, but when i signed into my email it didnt link.

Did you make the gamertag under a microsoft email (aka [email protected])? Or did you make that tag under an email such as Yahoo or Gmail?
You might wish to consider reading the following article, I don't know if it affects you or not: Xbox Live accounts hit by email expiry blunder // News

In any case, please visit Xbox NXE Hardware, Xbox LIVE, Games & Media Support | Xbox Support, they will be able to assist you better than we can.

Where talking about this site not XBOX.

See Azzid's post: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/se7ensins-announcements/141621-log-errors.html#post1098739

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah I misread that, sorry haven't had a clear had today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register