What's new

Question I cannot change my gamer tag

C

cuehs

Reaction score
Sin$
When using any RTM tool, I cannot change my gamer tag with it. I can use my offhost mod menu in the pregame lobby and change it, but it doesn’t work with my tool. I tried without RGHC and the clan tag editor will work even in real time, the recoveries work, spoofing my name to someone else’s account, everything works but changing my gamer tag. Is it no longer supported?? I can change it but only with the offhost menu aswell, for example I’ll change it to “hey” with the tool then nothing seems to change, then I’ll go to the offhost menu and go to “change gamer tag” and it’ll have “hey” written in there and i’ll have to click select. I want to be able to edit it in RT without the annoying offhost if possible. thank you!

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
When using any RTM tool, I cannot change my gamer tag with it. I can use my offhost mod menu in the pregame lobby and change it, but it doesn’t work with my tool. I tried without RGHC and the clan tag editor will work even in real time, the recoveries work, spoofing my name to someone else’s account, everything works but changing my gamer tag. Is it no longer supported?? I can change it but only with the offhost menu aswell, for example I’ll change it to “hey” with the tool then nothing seems to change, then I’ll go to the offhost menu and go to “change gamer tag” and it’ll have “hey” written in there and i’ll have to click select. I want to be able to edit it in RT without the annoying offhost if possible. thank you!
What stealth server are you on? I used to experience this problem on certain servers.

Upvote 0
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Always seemed to be fine on that, but I haven't modded for awhile, so things could've changed. Are there any plugins you have that could be affecting it? What tools have you tried?

Upvote 0
C

cuehs

Reaction score
Sin$
Always seemed to be fine on that, but I haven't modded for awhile, so things could've changed. Are there any plugins you have that could be affecting it? What tools have you tried?
I’ve tried ownage, bo2 **** tool, RGHC, and a bunch of random tools. My current plugins are:
xbdm.xex
********.xex
JRPC2.xex
RPC.xex
Bo2Spoof.xex

Upvote 0
C

cuehs

Reaction score
Sin$
Update: I was using Bo2 **** tool and it let me update it, then my xbox froze from me overusing mods in game and it is no longer working again.. ugh

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register