All I can not remember the name of the game.

Ur6497

Reaction score
When I was younger I had a game, which I am almost certain was on the original Xbox. In this game, you could choose a car or truck and you started at the top of a hill. Then you could drive the car or truck down the hill, hit a ramp, and jump through a giant donut. It was something like the flat-out games with the stunts or like how in Burnout 2 there is a game where you crash for points. I would apresate it if you guys could help me figur out the name of the game.

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
When I was younger I had a game, which I am almost certain was on the original Xbox. In this game, you could choose a car or truck and you started at the top of a hill. Then you could drive the car or truck down the hill, hit a ramp, and jump through a giant donut. It was something like the flat-out games with the stunts or like how in Burnout 2 there is a game where you crash for points. I would apresate it if you guys could help me figur out the name of the game.
The only games I'm aware of that are like that are burnout. Are you sure it wasn't a burnout game?

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score

This it?

Top Bottom