What's new

Patched I can do this over and over. and water does not stop me

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I have all my ammo all my weapons, my phone everything available. Anybody around me can get shot on site

Instructions upon request

Nobody wants to respect the first half of the glitch therefore I'm not teaching this part anymore. Everyone that talked s*** on the first half of the glitch can go f*** off. A few of your members here screwed it up for you and I'm no longer teaching how to do this. Have a good day.

Last edited:
Diagnostic

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like you've been messing around in Creator and the Spectator Mode.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not so much Creator mode, but yes spectator mode

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can go out into the ocean, and then swim right back underneath the map to walk around again. This is an infinite breach. Just like the one at Vespucci Beach that you used to be able to jump in and parachute with. I'm going to attempt to play with the yacht and also wanted Stars at the military base using this breach method

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I have all my ammo all my weapons, my phone everything available. Anybody around me can get shot on site

yeah brother... here are some of you from my point of view:wink:

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah brother... here are some of you from my point of view:wink:

Your blip on the radar was completely black while you were under the map.
Whenever you popped above ground it would go back to normal! Crazy *** glitch.. lots of fun:wink:

Johle

Johle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried getting inside clubhouse or office garage like that?

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried getting inside clubhouse or office garage like that?
He helped me get into this glitch and I wasn't able to, when you pop back up on the ground it takes you back to your previous location if it's near a job or building or anything really. Didn't explore it too much as I was in the middle of nowhere and could only walk. Could be something here though

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

Lol...you have no idea what you have do you....keep playing with it....you might find something interesting...had a dup glitch with this but got patched with zasars 20 car dup....just got it working again...but its really not dependable....a lot of steps and a lot of people for 2 dups...4 people as of now

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's me being late on accepting the invite to the job my friend started and is quitting out of, combined with the spectator mode glitch I just recently posted. It seems to work pretty often when I attempt it.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
The cool thing is ...is that it spawns you there and keeps you in the session....it usually puts you in a different session....if you join a friend it will drop you right back and still your in the same session....a good way to leave the ceo without drinking yourself to death

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
where? proof?
Thats actually pretty interesting, as for the vehicle doing that proof, scooba is doing it in his discovery post video, and when the gc2f was working you could drive a car into the bunker while you were glitched and the same thing would happen. Would you mind teaching me how you're doing it on foot? I just want to play with it

Top Bottom
Login
Register