• Thread starter murder4fun
  • Start date
  • Views 5,493
M

murder4fun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just noticed this morning. Been on the highest repeat cap offender status since January 2017... haven't done a glitch since the office garage dupe around Christmas because I had 100 dirty dupes to get rid of... I got rid of them all one day at a time. Then the solo moc/join heist dupe came out. I remained on the cap offender until i changed my moc storage back to vehicle workshop. And pulled the car out through the interaction menu. Now i have what seems like no sell limit.... sold 4 cars 30 minutes apart with no sign of a limit. This is possible. I do not have the time to figure out why it happened but I am now selling dupes completely unlimited.... 
Moderator. Please move thread to proper place if i have posted improperly

M

murder4fun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My exact steps were as follows. I sold 3 dupes since last week. One every 30 hours or so. Was still on a one per 30 hour limit. Then I remembered I had one dupe in limbo in my moc which I had already switched back to weapons workshop. I was waiting 5 minutes to call my mechanic and I called that car instead through the interaction menu.... I went to just see if i could sell it and boom my limit was gone.

Upvote 0
NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know what plates these vehicles had? It is possible that your exploit level was lifted due to the season changing when the dlc was released. You may have been dupe detected before and after the dlc was released due to this single last vehicle needing to be sold. Now that it's gone, so is dupe detect.

Upvote 0
M

murder4fun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know what plates these vehicles had? It is possible that your exploit level was lifted due to the season changing when the dlc was released. You may have been dupe detected before and after the dlc was released due to this single last vehicle needing to be sold. Now that it's gone, so is dupe detect.
The exploit level stayed up until this morning. I still have 2 dirty dupes I keep as personal vehicles. But they may have been cleaned I have bought over 50 cars since

Upvote 0
M

murder4fun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The exploit level stayed up until this morning. I still have 2 dirty dupes I keep as personal vehicles. But they may have been cleaned I have bought over 50 cars since
My dirty dupes are a sabre turbo. And a elegy retro custom.... You may be right as the dirty dupes are mostly gone.... But wouldn't the exploit level stay ?

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My export level change I noticed when I stopped selling my dirty plates, I was able to sell up to 7 vehicles that had different plates other than my dirty plates. Lately I've hit a cap at around 12 vehicles in a 30-hour span

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't barely touched my account on 1 a days. I also have been on the highest repeat cap offender level since January. I have three clean accounts so I have just been waiting for it to lift and have sold all dirty dupes and removed all cars from my MC.I have one dirty dupe left as a POV as well . After reading your post I am curious about my own status and will check immediately when I get home. I have purchased a bunker and MOC for that account but have not used it since the release of he DLC...
I will first check to see if my sell ban has been lifted.. If not I will attempt to recreate your steps. Wish me luck:wink:

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing I different that I did, was decided to sell it clean dope instead of a dirty dupe. So I decided to wipe all my dirty's and start fresh with all new clean, and I haven't had any issues since other than the daily sell limit past 8 / 30 hours. Whoops

Upvote 0
C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How is this even possible I haven't had any dirty cars in my collection since I got duped detected back in February or March I've been selling clean cars every 30 hours for the last four or five months and most of the cars I have now I got from the recent DM glitch and I have replaced 30 of my retros through the MCo glitch so I still can only sell one every 30 hours and I still don't have custom plates somebody tell me the steps so I could get my **** fixed thank you

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register