I am teaching StAnDbYiNg

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Bridging' started by Fooky, Aug 12, 2009 with 18 replies and 625 views.

1. Fooky

Fooky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i will set up your programs for you and show everything to you so you can effectively auto standby the only catch is you have to standby for me in MLG but we have 50's so you will go up quick
    Send a PM to my ACC or a FR if you are interested or post back here also

2. bkdarklord

bkdarklord Newbie

Ratings:
    yeah can u teach me how to do

3. Marino HD

Marino HD Retired Retired

Ratings:
    if you find a party to standby, add my new tag, F 2tha ailure
    new account, trying to hit 50 quick.

4. OP
    Fooky

Fooky Enthusiast

Ratings:

Yea that is y i opened this thread

5. epocaliptic

epocaliptic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm on a new account too, if you guys get a party going add fonzii v2, if you boost me to 50 ill give you my doubles booster,put a month on it recently and it has about 150 losses.

6. vxvdark zer0vxv

vxvdark zer0vxv Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. NastNash94

NastNash94 Newbie

Ratings:
    I have all the program and I know how to stand by, but when I standby it sais that everyone gets booted out, and then it sais I won the game, but on, bungie.net it sais I DNF

8. OceloT

OceloT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Pretty sure that happens when your not on host, you just end up lagging yourself out the game.

9. Yung Infamouz

Yung Infamouz Newbie

Ratings:
    can you teach me how i added you on xbox

10. OP
    Fooky

Fooky Enthusiast

Ratings:

no your host banned

11. Jeebus

Jeebus Newbie

Ratings:
    Whenever I standby everyone just goes to reb bar except those I put under trusted. They just start skipping everywhere making them impossible to hit. How do I put them black screen?

12. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    That's standbying for you. Make your times lower and a lot closer together. Something like .7 and 1. Experiment with your own times and see what works.

13. jeffrey1790

jeffrey1790 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im host banned. :frown: does that metus booter thing work?

14. Jeebus

Jeebus Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok thanks. I currently use the standard, .7 - 1 I will experiment to see what is best.

Oh and how likely is it that I will be banned whilst standbying. We are not doing anything Silly (like a score of 50-10 or better) :frown: And if it is possible does appearing offline help? How Long is the first ban? Is it true I can boot people (:mad:NOT USING AN ILLEGAL METHOD:mad:) using zone alarm and cain? I did it in a custom where I put everyones IP trusted, then I removed one (I was host) and it booted him... Would this work in MM?

Also we got booted yesterday WHEN WE WERE BRIDGING HOST:? How did they manage that? I thought it was impossible.

*I put my fire wall up to high

Also if I get host banned. How do I get un-host banned?

15. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Because of all the updates Bungie did to the Banhammer it is pretty easy to get banned while standbying. Oppearing offline does nothing. The first ban will probably be a week ban on your console and account that you were standbying on. To boot someone just get their IP and put it as blocked instead of trusted. Then put your firewall on Medium and they will lag out. Were you booted in game? If so you were host booted. I will not go into detail. If you get host banned you must wait about a year and a half and you will get un host banned.

16. Jeebus

Jeebus Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok cheers. Do I need to put the firewall on medium or high? Yes we were in game and then the bridger got booted, then me (I was host). Are you sure it takes a yeah and a half? Can you still bridge someone who is host banned? And would I need to get a new xbox to get un host banned?

17. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Put your firewall on Medium or High for what? Yes, it takes about a year and half to get un host banned. I am sure. No, you can't still bridge someone who is host banned. If you are host banned though, you can bridge someone that is not host banned. Yes, you need a new Xbox to get un host banned.

18. Jeebus

Jeebus Newbie

Ratings:
    Do you have to be being bridged to do the zone alarm booting? Because when I try to do that it just migrates the host to a person in my party who is trusted.

19. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    You answered your own question. You have to be Bridged or else the host changes because no Firewall is keeping it from changing.