I am doing the Veteran Gear achievement glitch

• Thread starter BlitzThem
  • Start date
  • Views 1,948
B

BlitzThem

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright guys, I noticed a ton of people are still looking for the Level 100 Veteran Gear achievement glitch so they can unlock the "Member of The Old Guard" title and the gold gnasher on Gears of War 3, so I'm here to offer my services. Unfortunately, I won't be doing this for free. I put days upon days into my Gears 2 account and won't just be handing out the achievement like candy because it's something people who have earned it legit are proud of.

I am looking for skins, not money or xbox live gold subscriptions. I am looking for a Savage Kantus or a Savage Grenedier Elite or the Crimson Omen weapon skin or microsoft points(Canada only). Those and only those will get you the Veteran Gear achievement and the unlocks it comes with in Gears of War 3. As well as a host of other achievments unlocked for Gears of War 2.

There are two ways to do this. One, the fast way, you can provide me with your email and password, I will recover the gamertag and mod your account. Or two, you can create a dummy account, provide me with the information, I then mod that account and give you the instructions on have to mod your main.

Please PM me for questions or service. I don't want anyone dropping their personal info in the thread now lol. Thanks and take care.

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry to say this, but I think a lot of people are not going to trust you with you not having any rep and only 8 post, and 0 feedback.

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry to say this, but I think a lot of people are not going to trust you with you not having any rep and only 8 post, and 0 feedback.

No need to apologize, you are absolutely right. Not saying this guy would steal the accounts, but who would trust him?

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like your willingness to help but this can be done for free by some other members.

Top Bottom
Login
Register