What's new

i am boosting all week :D

xJBx

xJBx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to be boosting all week (including today) to 50's, exp, and customs for a 1 month of xbl 100 games for a 1 month for exp boost or 250 customs for a 1 month. ill also accept Microsoft points, or other accounts. my boosting account i am working on today with rocket race boost to get to a master sarg there is like less than 50 games left :biggrin: so in about 45 minutes i can start boosting :biggrin:
P.S. My boosting account is in my sig (iTz Reclaim)

A

AZ Assassin AZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^^ thats not how you make a booster account. And ill boost customs for free if anyone adds me

xJBx

xJBx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^^ thats not how you make a booster account. And ill boost customs for free if anyone adds me
yes it is kid its called a legit booster you get a S*** ton of exp in the playlist your going to boost in then you go boost don't knock me if you have no idea what your talking about kid really wtf

H

Hughes

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
so i am wondering, why would you charge to boost customs? i can see rank and i can rarely see EXP (seeing how a group of people can just do that free).

xJBx

xJBx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can nobody read signatures? really read whats there i said i was rocket race boosting then getting a ton of losses come on people!

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting EXP and then losing in any playlist doesn't make your booster that much better. A booster with -100 EXP and 100 losses in Doubles is more effective than a booster with 100 EXP and 50 losses.

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, this guy thinks that getting mass ammounts of EXP in RR will make his booster good? I am speechless.

Top Bottom
Login
Register