What's new

I almost figured out full godmode

shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
Full godmode, like not even high falls can kill me. This isn't a health or armor mod. I got the falling damage part working, as you can see in this video. I also had explosions completely working but I did something and it's not working again.

I'm really close though, and like I said before, I'm going to release it if I can get it figured out myself. Wish me luck! And if you already know how to do god mode and and don't want me to release it when I figure it out, now is your chance to offer help.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Last edited:
Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Full godmode, like not even high falls can kill me. This isn't a health or armor mod. I got the falling damage part working, as you can see in this video. I also had explosions completely working but I did something and it's not working again.

I'm really close though, and like I said before, I'm going to release it if I can get it figured out myself. Wish me luck! And if you already know how to do god mode and and don't want me to release it when I figure it out, now is your chance to offer help.

I can do that also :smile:

Mario350

Mario350

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We can try to help each other, I will file for god mode, but yet I can not get it working in online, but if gaming history with Michael so, can I this failing at something and you can help me, and I try to help you with this

sicurri

sicurri

Fortitudinem Et Honorem
Contest Sponsor AzzidReign Jr Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do plan on releasing it, I really hope it's not easy enough for a 12 year old to figure out....

I'm just saying...

Ownage on Toast

Ownage on Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U can remove damage on weapons too. Then u will just have to worry about getting hit with a car. 
W
what is a rtm?

Removing damage on weapons also makes your own weapons useless, you will be shooting blanks at other people.

X

XMr JohnsonX

RAPID FiRE BUZZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
Removing damage on weapons also makes your own weapons useless, you will be shooting blanks at other people.
No It don't it use the info from the other players ISO so they take damage it does work u just have to make it right.

Ownage on Toast

Ownage on Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No It don't it use the info from the other players ISO so they take damage it does work u just have to make it right.

I meant pedestrians such as police... Especially if you make explosions useless too you wont be able to harm any pedestrian or damage their cars with explosions.

X

XMr JohnsonX

RAPID FiRE BUZZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would u need to? I don't go into multiplayer to play with peds and police

Mario350

Mario350

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also thought about removing the damage of weapons, but I thought it does not make sense, because surely can not kill other players or not working ah Does anyone tried it?

Ownage on Toast

Ownage on Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would u need to? I don't go into multiplayer to play with peds and police

Because this transfers over to other players, you will be spawning police cars and helicopters that other players cannot destroy with explosives, this may also be the case with removing weapon damage so you may be spawning invincible police for other players near you.

X

XMr JohnsonX

RAPID FiRE BUZZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
It does work no one realizes that they have there own copy of the game and it's is not modded so when they get shot they take damage butt when u get shot it don't cause u modded it. 
There is no other way to make it since they patched it except for scripts when ever they get released:

Top Bottom
Login
Register