What's new

Patched I accidentally got my Delorean in Everyone's Hanger...

• Thread starter WildFlesh
  • Start date
  • Views 1,278
WildFlesh

WildFlesh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This maybe be able to be a possible Dupe but it needs more testing.
So My friends and I were messing around and I decided why not go under the map. I got my Delorean and flew it under the Airport and was flying around and found these words that said "Hanger Collision". So me though eh why not, and de-activated hover right above the "Hanger Collison" and hit the ground and things started to load in and when I flipped my car back on to it's wheels, and it kicked me out of my hanger but not with my car. So when I asked my friends to go in their hangers and they said that they could see it.I went in my hanger too and it was there too. I eventually got in the driver's seat and it said that I could modify it, but hitting it did nothing. I do believe that this could be used as a Dupe Glitch but needs more testing. I did this on Xbox as well.

Wallbreach: (Thanks to Albeir)
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/a-new-way-to-wallbreach.1694119/#post-13397611

3139291a-b2c4-42f4-8d58-d281fd75ec8b.PNG
6ecc9aeb-e786-480c-9835-65dbc31b1039.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tigerdan_01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This maybe be able to be a possible Dupe but it needs more testing.
So My friends and I were messing around and I decided why not go under the map. I got my Delorean and flew it under the Airport and was flying around and found these words that said "Hanger Collision". So me though eh why not, and de-activated hover right above the "Hanger Collison" and hit the ground and things started to load in and when I flipped my car back on to it's wheels, and it kicked me out of my hanger but not with my car. So when I asked my friends to go in their hangers and they said that they could see it.I went in my hanger too and it was there too. I eventually got in the driver's seat and it said that I could modify it, but hitting it did nothing. I do believe that this could be used as a Dupe Glitch but needs more testing. I did this on Xbox as well.

Wallbreach: (Thanks to Albeir)
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/a-new-way-to-wallbreach.1694119/#post-13397611

3139291a-b2c4-42f4-8d58-d281fd75ec8b.PNG
6ecc9aeb-e786-480c-9835-65dbc31b1039.PNG

Is it possible to park it a little bit inside a wall, so you can fly back out again?
if yes i might know a use for it

Top Bottom
Login
Register