What's new

Game Mods HYPNOSIS my newest race track(mod)(avalanche)

• Thread starter halomast3r
  • Start date
  • Views 8,133
H

halomast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pic3.jpg
53991039-Full.jpg
pic4.jpg
pic5.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic2.jpg
this is hypnosis my NEWEST MODded race track. It is a race track with a huge cork screw consting of 4 to 5 levels along with 1 short and 1 long tunnels. I made this mod all by myself so please appreciate it it took me alot of time to build. just because its modded donsnt mean it wasnt hard to build.:biggrin: THANKS FOR READING -VID AND DOWNLOAD COMING SOON. made and modded by m1992

DOWNLOAD LINK :
http://rapidshare.com/files/150937382/usermap0000000048E7BCCB1.html

youtube link: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L34iNSMaelg[/ame]

Snowshredder34

Snowshredder34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pretty good. It probly was hard to make an entire race track out of small mongoose drop pallets. Especialy getting angles just right going back to adjust. Good job :biggrin:

M

MLG Mooky420

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
wow dude looks cool cant wait for dl. can you put up a rapidshare link?

E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah looks cool but you should add something else to make it a little longer or go to different parts of the map. If you dot it really doesn't matter it still looks very well done but that's just my opinion on how you could make it better.:biggrin:

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice but you floated them on a premade track so that you didnt have to hold a box correct?

R

RvB rox

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
sick *** map. how long did it take do make and what did you use before you swapped it?

H

halomast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
halodu2de said:
nice but you floated them on a premade track so that you didnt have to hold a box correct?

No! I made it from scratch And had to save and quit 230 times in honor of the 1 I lied about( because you(halodude freaked out)!

halodu2de said:
nice but you floated them on a premade track so that you didnt have to hold a etc. Notice if I had It would have looked perfect

RvB rox said:
sick *** map. how long did it take do make and what did you use before you swapped it?

Respawn points(230) and it took me all day and night:cursing:

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
it looks great, is it gonna be a bungie link or rapidshare?

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok but first of all you need to take sparkles off it sig lol and you didn't put darkfall modders!

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no thats M1992's nickname cause when i make maps with someone other than him he says he should get credit because he came up with a small idea of like 2 of the maps. its an inside joke you'll never understand

H

halomast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
um there is a little screw up on the track so im fixing it dl possibly tommarrow:biggrin:

O SORRY THERES THE DOWNLOAD LINK HOPE YOU ENJOY:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
halomast3r said:
um there is a little screw up on the track so im fixing it dl possibly tommarrow:biggrin:

O SORRY THERES THE DOWNLOAD LINK HOPE YOU ENJOY:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Where? Its not in the first post or in your post?

Top Bottom
Login
Register