• Start date
  • Views 500
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sc00bySnAck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive see that people are offering via system link hyper speed infection which must mean it is a permanent infection would someone please give me the link to this patch cheers

F

I wMz LooNeZ I

Angels on our shoulders
Reaction score
Not true ,you cannot have a permanent infection. Sorry

F

I wMz LooNeZ I

Angels on our shoulders
Reaction score
Scam ?

S

Sc00bySnAck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what i thought but people seem to be leaveing him good feed back im sure your right anyway. He is also offering speed lobbys as well for £2 and invite as many mates as you like im guessing he is infecting himself then doing private match which is crap

cheers for clearing it up anyway glad im not missing a trick lol
+rep for bothering to help

why lol can you get it permanent infection then im sure you cant but wanted to make sure

J

JesseJtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^_^ r u kidding me?

S

Sc00bySnAck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^_^ r u kidding me?
im only asking as someone was selling 10th prestige via system link with hyper speed infection which if true would have to be permanent
i didnt think it was true but wanted to make sure before i open up the war of words with the little scamming f*[email protected] sorry if you think im being stupid its been sometime since ive last turn on my jtag xbox so didnt know if there was something big found in the modding world lol guess not

T

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
lol fail scammer is fail. atleast make it sound believeable XD
No such thing as a permanent infection, infections are client dvars that are stored in the cache to be used in every MP game, to save time when loading etc, when you go off MW2 or go into single player it clears that part of the cache because you're no longer matchmaking so it doesnt need to keep that info.

If anyone offers something that you have never seen on here before, and it's not one of the main code releasers or devs, then it is 99.99999% a scam :wink:

Just be careful people, when it looks too good to be true (especially on xbox 360) it is a scam XD

S

Sc00bySnAck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol fail scammer is fail. atleast make it sound believeable XD
No such thing as a permanent infection, infections are client dvars that are stored in the cache to be used in every MP game, to save time when loading etc, when you go off MW2 or go into single player it clears that part of the cache because you're no longer matchmaking so it doesnt need to keep that info.

If anyone offers something that you have never seen on here before, and it's not one of the main code releasers or devs, then it is 99.99999% a scam :wink:

Just be careful people, when it looks too good to be true (especially on xbox 360) it is a scam XD
+ rep thanks i wasnt going to buy of him as i have jtag but now im going to give him some s*@t cheers and great advise

G

GioTheRipper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how does he offer it via system link if when they recover there profile all temp infections would be gone?
you cant recover someones account and give it back with speed but what u can do is...
1.get someone with a jtag, system link cable, and a xbox
2.nicely ask them to system link themselves to host a infection lobby
3.they will infect them selves and start a private match
4.join the game and leave and you will have it till you join a normal speed game
this only last till u dashboard, turn ur xbox off, or go to the main menu , or like i said join a regular speed game
Note: they can infect them selves with all kinds of infections like knockback, superstopping power, and all that cool stuff but the only thing that will stick to u wen u leave the game is the set speed

I can get u super speed for free :smile: only one problem...my xbox has rrod
but the good news is i have someone that will do it for free also just aim [email protected] i dont want to get him spammed
i hope this helped :wink:

J

JesseJtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im only asking as someone was selling 10th prestige via system link with hyper speed infection which if true would have to be permanent
i didnt think it was true but wanted to make sure before i open up the war of words with the little scamming f*[email protected] sorry if you think im being stupid its been sometime since ive last turn on my jtag xbox so didnt know if there was something big found in the modding world lol guess not
:smile: its k :smile:

P

TigerBlood

Reaction score
You can also system link to people hundreds of miles away with xlink but its a pain in the *** imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom