Tutorial Hybrid Weapon Codes and Sharing Saves

• Thread starter Jet Blackhart
  • Start date
  • Views 7,774
J

Jet Blackhart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to throw this up real quick without spending much time on the formatting. I'm ditching my old thread, but plan to use a similar format with this one... anyway, here goes.

-----------------------------

infinity badaboom w/ extra projectiles

BL2(h4n/SuSq2ha+yp5t4/fB8eCxUzF5AFqaX4w7mHNCdDBLME0gIzrt)

infinity conference calls

non-elemental: BL2(h8aqb4fiGRzCzX9kFKJA5jsilBDA92xFyELENMupaWh4e2OOCP0n)
corrosive: BL2(h6blcS9kZLIDxkUMkApo11B+6OA1SVVz6gU+yGTaMp5dSZDjS7yE)
fire: BL2(hz4lIKoBFz4ltT7Fmgz/J3tEV/Qi3dslvMq+zRM5jQ+umZj2hYFQ)
shock: BL2(h3zS728FlX141Z92DTnhJBHzolP8O/eb1ynYG3Qr3VFuTpl3oSgI)
slag: BL2(h59ufC1/OoacIjtN6jjNr3N7M+m7rxVlR8TsfonZkuazd0HQpugH)

this save includes 4 of each weapon so you can easily share them with friends
http://www.mediafire.com/?29oeh62771o5k74

-----------------------------

Please let me know if you like the idea of making saves with 4x of each weapon!

Once I have the time to come up with some more stuff, I'll put up some more codes and saves, along with pictures of the weapons to go along with the codes. That's all for now, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Gibbed for the save editor.
Thanks to RubyRedSquirt for the bank method that made this possible.
Thanks to DEFTONED who figured out you could mix parts between categories and posting the first known black rarity weapon.

Last edited:
I

loverboy96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
were do u get this code from BL2(h4n/SuSq2ha+yp5t4/fB8eCxUzF5AFqaX4w7mHNCdDBLME0gIzrt)

J

Jet Blackhart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do i make weapons what program how and were do i get this code (h4n/SuSq2ha+yp5t4/fB8eCxUzF5AFqaX4w7mHNCdDBLME0gIzrt)
Oh, I see. You'll need Gibbed's Save Editor which you can find here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/borderlands-save-editor-revision-88.798767/
Take your gamesave.sav, open it in Gibbed's editor, click the bank tab. Now you copy the code you want to use (including the BL2 part) and hit the paste code button on the editor. Now just save it.

If on Xbox 360, you need a USB drive formatted for use with Xbox 360 with your Borderlands 2 save file on there. Move the USB over to your PC, and open Horizon modding tool (google that if you don't have it). Go to tools, then device explorer, and find your save. Extract it, then go to package manager and open it up from there. Now go to contents and extract the gamesave.sav. Keep the program open and follow the steps above to edit the file, go back to Horizon, replace your gamesave.sav. Hit save rehash and resign, then hit save to device and select USB. Your done, load your save up and go to the bank and the item will be there.

I

loverboy96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jet blackhart:Now you copy the code you want to use (including the BL2 part) and hit the paste code button on the editor.

Me:were do i get the code and BL2 part

J

Jet Blackhart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jet blackhart:Now you copy the code you want to use (including the BL2 part) and hit the paste code button on the editor.

Me:were do i get the code and BL2 part
the codes are what I have listed up above, ie: BL2(h4n/SuSq2ha+yp5t4/fB8eCxUzF5AFqaX4w7mHNCdDBLME0gIzrt)
that's what you copy from here and paste into the editor

T

TheBrix

#PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Thanks for these <3

Top Bottom