Tutorial Hybrid Grenade Mods

• Thread starter csinppys
  • Start date
  • Views 5,969
C

csinppys

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been browsing the forums looking for a guide about how to create custom grenades that could pass the latest sanity check. I have looked around and haven't found any. There was one thread about it but it was kind of hard to understand. (Link to that thread) http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/slight-way-to-bypass-sanity-check-and-boost-stats.1008664/
I have a few in my inventory but i would like to create a custom magic missile if possible. Any help would be appreciated. I was also wondering if maybe there is something similar with shields.

EX: This is a Slagged stormfront combined with a bonus package. That still passes sanity check
BL2(BwAAAADzcgAADwDooBBIJBxDD0MBgwsDDoMOgwxDHUMZgwoDIsM=)

EX 2: Fastball x Quesar
BL2(BwAAAABRogAED6Ch4/9IpByDEIMdgwEDDoMOgwzD/////wmDKcM=)

Last edited:
JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
BL2(BwAAAABa9wAADwDogBBQaBxDD0MBQwsDDoMOgwxDHQMYw/+/JcM=)
BL2(BwAAAABBBQAADwDogBBQaBxDD0MBwwoDDoMOgwxDHQMYw/+/JcM=)
BL2(BwAAAAC5lgAADwDogBBQaBxDD0MBgwsDDoMOgwxDHQMYw/+/JcM=)
BL2(BwAAAAD71wAADwDogBBQaBxDD0MBAwsDDoMOgwxDHQMYw/+/JcM=)

(Not my creations)

C

csinppys

Reaction score
Sin$
I appriciate the contribution but I'm kind of trying to figure out how to do it for myself. Does this affect only work with the rolling thunder?

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Well considering modded weapons and most items are impossible now. I suggest you take the ones you do have and are provided to you, and work off them by checking their specs. Good Luck.

C

csinppys

Reaction score
Sin$
Just made a rolling thunder +quasar + Fustercluck
BL2(BwAAAAA+nwAADwDooBBIpBxDD0MBgwsDDoMOgwxDHUMZgwqDKcM=)

I'm Just curious as to why these are passing the sanity check, and what won't.

Just doing more testing now. Any info on the subject would be great.

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Just made a rolling thunder +quasar + Fustercluck
BL2(BwAAAAA+nwAADwDooBBIpBxDD0MBgwsDDoMOgwxDHUMZgwqDKcM=)

I'm Just curious as to why these are passing the sanity check, and what won't.

Just doing more testing now. Any info on the subject would be great.
Looks to me like you're actually just changing a few simple things to the grenade I posted to you. Which was made by someone else.

The only slot you're changing that would even alter it is the Alpha, giving it a diff. effect type.
Other than that you're just changing the Manufacturer, material and prefix, which do nothing. Hmmm. Idk what to tell you.

C

csinppys

Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't that kind of the point? And yeah i realize i changed one thing, but i'm wondering why i can make a stormfront with quasar and the Mirv effect. Why wouldn't i be able to make a magic missile to that same effect? I understand there from different packages in the game, is that the reason? My main question is why is this still passing sanity check, With both red texts on the mod. So am i able to make any grenade mod with 3 affects as long as the affects are on the payload, delivery and mod itself?

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't that kind of the point? And yeah i realize i changed one thing, but i'm wondering why i can make a stormfront with quasar and the Mirv effect. Why wouldn't i be able to make a magic missile to that same effect? I understand there from different packages in the game, is that the reason? My main question is why is this still passing sanity check, With both red texts on the mod. So am i able to make any grenade mod with 3 affects as long as the affects are on the payload, delivery and mod itself?
Yes to magic missle being dif dlc, can't combine.
Send the code of the nade you're making with red text/box thats sticking.

C

csinppys

Reaction score
Sin$
The one i just made is sticking with the double red text. So are the ones you gave me? Testing a Exterminator fireball now, ill edit with a link to that if it works.

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
The one i just made is sticking with the double red text. So are the ones you gave me? Testing a Exterminator fireball now, ill edit with a link to that if it works.
They don't show red on editor for me, just yellow exclamation points.

C

csinppys

Reaction score
Sin$
I meant the red special effect text in game :x3: lol. I think i have figured it out, as long as i keep it in the purple rarity (fusterkluck grenade mod) and i can change the payload and delivery to whatever i please and it sticks. And i have multiple legendary effects.

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
I meant the red special effect text in game :x3: lol. I think i have figured it out, as long as i keep it in the purple rarity (fusterkluck grenade mod) and i can change the payload and delivery to whatever i please and it sticks. And i have multiple legendary effects.
Yep

C

csinppys

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway to get a decent Psycho mod merged with an antagonist? Only one that i found which worked was the barbarian mod :x3:.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway to get a decent Psycho mod merged with an antagonist? Only one that i found which worked was the barbarian mod :x3:.
I don't think youre going to be able to mix them because they are from different DLC sets.

Top Bottom
Login
Register