What's new

Tutorial HWID Ban: Change UUID and Serial of AMI BIOS Motherboard

H

HBD

Reaction score
Sin$
The tracer files are still stored on your computer, even after uninstalling the program and game.
Open up the removecod.bat in notepad and manually navigate to each location and remove the folders if they are there.

How hard is it to understand step 4? Look for a computer made by Lenovo that has a cpu or motherboard similar to yours.
I have a 5800 and a Gigabyte x570 Aorus, and I used the one provided in the tutorial.
Did you even bother to try it? With my motherboard, I have to use the UEFI version to change both of them.

Of course, if you fully wipe your computer and reinstall windows, you can skip step 1..
Which one of the tutorial did you use?

I can get into the AMIDEDOS of M715s Desktop (ThinkCentre) - Type 10MC , but my changes dont get saved. Both the SU and BS get reset. Have tried with multiple Lenovo BIOS's(just 1 loaded up with DOS, others from operating system directly.). I've got the ryzen 7 3800x and ASUS ROG Strix x570-e

I can change the SU and BS from the operating system and from the usb boot up DOS. It just doesn't stick as soon as I restart my computer.

Last edited:
W

wednesday101

Reaction score
Sin$
Bought a prebuilt PC and tried to play warzone and was met with the 250+ ping thing. Looks like my hardware was banned.

ive been able to change everything as according to this tutorial and all the changes stick after a hard reboot. I can play a single game and then im shadow banned again. Tried this twice and had the same results. Should I just wait it out a few weeks to see if I'm still shadow banned?

I

iamkevs930127

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help T_T I´m stuck on step 4 I can´t seem to find(or I don´t know how to) any approriate driver for my Ryzen 7

S

shockish

Reaction score
Sin$
Have done all as writen... UUID and BS change worked ... still shadowed after one game

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are shadowed banned still, there is something else they are detecting. Usually they lift the shadow ban after 7-10 days.

M

mrgetscamo

Reaction score
Sin$
If you are shadowed banned still, there is something else they are detecting. Usually they lift the shadow ban after 7-10 days.
Hi quick question, I was receiving new computer parts today and the only piece of internal hardware Im keeping is the power supply. Do you think my hardware will be flagged by just the power supply if I make a fresh account on a new pc with the same power supply?

W

wolftim77

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to by-pass Valorant HWID ban.

1) I deleted the whole game with RevoUninstaller,
2) changed hdd serials with Hard Disk Serial Number Changer,
3) changed MAC Address with TMAC v6, ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew, reset router,
4) deleted Nvidia driver in Device Manager, installed fresh nvidia display driver,
5) found the compatible version of AMI, changed the BS and SU serials and changed them,
6) installed fresh game to F: drive and created a new account,
After all these steps logging in new account, 10-15 minutes in game, its kicking me and ban again.
Can someone help me about Valorant Vanguard hwid ban?

B

burge87

Reaction score
Sin$
hi< complete noob here im struggling on the removecod.bat file bit it just says cannot find the path specified, the downloaded file is in call of duty modern warfare file

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
hi< complete noob here im struggling on the removecod.bat file bit it just says cannot find the path specified, the downloaded file is in call of duty modern warfare file
Look at the "Source" spoiler in the original post, go to each location and delete the file or folder. If they don't exist, just ignore them.

E

ethannguyen

Reaction score
Sin$
If I have motherboard Alienware bios information still Alienware can I still use levono bios ? or have to use something else please help thanks

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If I have motherboard Alienware bios information still Alienware can I still use levono bios ? or have to use something else please help thanks

Please read the tutorial. Look for a Lenovo computer with a processor similar to yours. If you can't find one, or didn't bother looking, try the one I linked to...

E

ethannguyen

Reaction score
Sin$
Please read the tutorial. Look for a Lenovo computer with a processor similar to yours. If you can't find one, or didn't bother looking, try the one I linked to...
I did same at your tutorial after rs my UUID back to previous. There any solution permanently? I just want to ask because I don't want put on usb stick and brick the mother board:frown:. Thank for letting me know the similar I will put that into usb and try the last method see how it's work thanks grin

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I did same at your tutorial after rs my UUID back to previous. There any solution permanently? I just want to ask because I don't want put on usb stick and brick the mother board:frown:. Thank for letting me know the similar I will put that into usb and try the last method see how it's work thanks grin

If it didn't stick on the OS side, you will have to do it from USB. There is little to no risk changing the serial from the UEFI/BIOS. You aren't flashing anything..

N

Net-squat

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I'm trying to find the drivers to use for step 4. I have a Ryzen 9 3900x on an ASUS 570F but can't find any Ryzen 9 drivers on the Lenovo site. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance

Specs - Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming ATX Motherboard with PCIe
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread unlocked
Post automatically merged:

Check that folder for a file named "AMIDEWINx64.EXE" that is what we will be using in the next step. Assuming you are on windows x64.
Sorry for the newb questions. I ended up using the link provided due to not finding anything close to ryzen 9 3900x - However I'm on x86 windows. What do I do as the file is x64

Last edited:
E

ethannguyen

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I'm trying to find the drivers to use for step 4. I have a Ryzen 9 3900x on an ASUS 570F but can't find any Ryzen 9 drivers on the Lenovo site. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance

Specs - Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming ATX Motherboard with PCIe
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread unlocked
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for the newb questions. I ended up using the link provided due to not finding anything close to ryzen 9 3900x - However I'm on x86 windows. What do I do as the file is x64
If you can't find driver bios use that bios Lenovo every mb using ami bios software

X

xykogoalie

Reaction score
Sin$
file is x64 and Im
Unfortunately this did not work for me, but I want to offer what I have done incase it can help any others. Activision is full of morons and we should be able to torment their game as we please lol.

First off, thank you so much GRINSPANKER13 for the time you have invested into this. It is truly appreciated. I really thought I'd be successful :frown:

My hardware:

x570 AORUS ULTRA
RYZEN 9 3900X

The Lenovo drivers from "legion-t5-26amr5" worked for me. I also tested the ones you posted in your tut and they worked as well.

I was able to get my UUID changes to stick via Windows CMD

I was also able to successfully change my MAC address and am surprised no one has mentioned issues. I'm just that lucky I guess. So if the new MAC address isn't changing then make sure the second character is either a 2 or 6 or A or E. (took me forever to figure this out) The rest shouldn't matter.

Other things I can confirm:
- freshly installed windows
- deleted all the data from my drives using 'diskpart'
- created a fresh local microsoft account during windows install (unplug your internet when it asks you to create an account, click 'create account' and it will automatically create a local account for you rather than make you create a microsoft account)
- bought a brand new warzone account from Eldorado gg(Google them for verified accounts)
- tried installing windows without activating it AND Warzone on my other harddrive

Conclusion: I feel like I need to buy a brand new SSD as a last resort but even still it seems there are a lot of variables at play. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register