What's new

Discussion Hunter VS Titan, did I make the wrong mistake?

• Thread starter Cthonus
  • Start date
  • Views 5,569
Ugly

Ugly

先生 // BASED
Reaction score
Sin$
that's what I'm saying. hunters don't have any super cheap abilities or super armor. you're just running fast with your guns. it's the most skilled in my opinion

Ninja Turtle

Ninja Turtle

Its all Gucci
Reaction score
Sin$
My first character was a hunter, got to level 27 and decided to try out the titan, titan seems much more op.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I just made a Titan and I'm liking it so far. I have a level 24 hunter and so far I'm liking the titan more.

(-_-)

(-_-)

6/22/13
CotM TotM FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Plenty of people say Hunter is OP. Honestly, as a level 26 Hunter, they really aren't because we can be killed during our supers and we don't have a blast radius super. In all aspects, each class has a super that can clear a room.
Actually in the sub class blade dancer there is a move that releases a blast radius. It doesn't 1 hit kill though. The hunter imo is the weakest. Warlocks and Titans have some pretty bs moves. They think golden gun is OP but we only have 3 shots. They think bladedancer is OP but they debuffed them and it isn't even 1 hit KOs.

Lady_Gaga

Lady_Gaga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love blade dancers lol. They atempt to rush me with it and I either just gun them down or just blink around and area until it ends. I think hunters are pretty easy to roll around in PvP.

N

naruto69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Except when you get hunters with 4 shots to their gold gun with an exotic helm. Titans dont have anything that homes on unlike hunters and warlocks.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, jump on the hunter wagon, everyones' already on it

Mitsuru Kirijo

Mitsuru Kirijo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Warlock over all, better melee and health recovery is faster. SunSinger with 65+ discipline is rip city. I got the clips to prove it.

WREKLESS

WREKLESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have lvl 22 titan 24 warlock and 27 hunter. The hunter does have a blick move like the warlock and with blade dancers its op. The titans recovery is slow. Sobyou use a super likebonce or twice a game. And the warlock is qeak in gun battles and speed. But supers and grenades are strong butleave them useless for a while. The hunter impoves wepon ready up and other helpful pvp traits. So before we say one is better discuss all the abilities. Pros and cons to each one it dependa on how you play and what weapons you have. I love my hunter in pvp but the titan and warlock area attacks are awesome in pve. I give this post with love for those who have more of a life then me lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register