Sin$
befdsvbgtr4ew

Last edited:
yrnhuncho

yrnhuncho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Police station one is patched. And the one where you enter your garage with the hydra is patched too. You cannot enter your garage now without actually entering it. So there is no current way to save it

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure R* has thought of this beforehand, with all of the outfit glitches....the tricky part is....finding a glitch in free roam without switching lobbies. Leaves some pretty small windows, and not many of them.

Sailor V

Sailor V

Champion of Justice
Reaction score
Sin$
What if you just enter you house and save it? Or go to a clothes store? I mean you could always do that quick job then contacts mission invincible glitch.
You cant save outfits at a clothes store in a Job, also if you fly to your apartment then you just land on top of your apartment and not in it. So its impossible unless you get it in free roam.

K

Kjh1dfijsktrhjgr24

Reaction score
Sin$
nhgrfedbgfnhthytgefdvxbfdndhtrhsdf

Last edited:
Star Fox

Star Fox

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's sounds like it might work. Hope it works or if at all. Goodluck. :thumbsup:

yrnhuncho

yrnhuncho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh then its not an actual outfit. Just a Display of your character. If I am correct.
I would disagree but knowing rockstar they wouldn't add an outfit in the game with capabilities of entering your apartment and clothes store... So I think it's a change of appearance

Last edited:
GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I would assume "becoming" the beast, since the player is chosen at random.... that when you are selected, it's as if the game is spawning you in a car, or an external shell, or basically... an entire model change for X amount of time, until the event ends. There have been measures taken I'm sure, Rockstar knowing the degrees and magnitude that glitchers will go to, to unearth holes in their game, the last thing they would want for their "big event launch" is more than 1 beast on the map, and I'm sure after duffle/police/garbage glitches....they took measures to make it a temporary/timed entire model switch, and not additional clothing pieces.

Tecnica

Tecnica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even know why this thread is listed as a speculation, this should be defined as a general question. I think the idea behind the speculation category for threads what's to define what could be a possible glitch. Example I tried this and that and it led to this, that to me qualifies as a speculation for a possible glitch, and not just asking hey what if?

Last edited:
Bender_

Bender_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive checked and beast have just a normal unique mask , unique jacket , unique gloves, rest is normal, i dont think that beast thing is other model its just placing new outfit on you same when you switch outfits in shop / menu

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Decided to have a look since all this talk about "hunt the beast".
And it looks pretty cool...pitty in aint on old gen.
By the looks it is a tribute to Michael J Fox and the Teen Wolf movie (obviously).

I suppose you get special abilities if your the beast do you?

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even know why this thread is listed as a speculation, this should be defined as a general question. I think the idea behind the speculation category for threads what's to define what could be a possible glitch. Example I tried this and that and it led to this, that to me qualifies as a speculation for a possible glitch, and not just asking hey what if?

That IS the point of this thread. Even closed doors are part of theory, to get resolution. We're brainstorming on how or if it could be achieved, in a mass input format. We are speculating how this could be done, if at all. Hence, the very definition of the word in question, brainiac.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Problem is have never been selected as beast.
It's a **** game too if u are far from everybody

If I ever get selected will try a few things

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
ive checked and beast have just a normal unique mask , unique jacket , unique gloves, rest is normal, i dont think that beast thing is other model its just placing new outfit on you same when you switch outfits in shop / menu

If they are indeed individual pieces, then that is the best news we have so far.

Bender_

Bender_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The thing is, if i would be beast
I will first go to:
Shop
Wallbreach (to garage)
Apartment (Entering by doors)
Garage (Entering by doors)
Joining Job On Call(?)
Creator
well i have 10min for that.

Okay for a reference i did screenshot and splited clothing

lFAYyqB.jpg

As you can see he's wearing:
Normal Pants
Shoes

But he does have Unique following:
Gloves
Jacket
Mask

Last edited:
llcubell

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not too long ago someone made a post about being able to parachute into the low end apartments (not the garage). It's close to the 10 car garage we used for the police uniforms. The wallbreach at the police station still works as well, we might be able to use this to save the outfit.

The main downside I see is the time limit and the random selection element of the event. So maybe if someone can get 4-5 people (with the "Hunt the beast" mode being the only one not hidden) in a closed lobby you could have just one of them "sign up" to be the beast. This would let us control who the beast is and then we could try something.

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So do we actually now if these events happen in closed friends sessions,if so then we could just get a load of members/friends to help,then it would still be a random person who will become the beast to test but atleast would be able to try things as in freemode,ur practically impossible,,,apart from ppl competing in the event you got the noobs/trolls trying to mess things up for everyone

Top Bottom
Login
Register