What's new

Patched HUNT for Drive in Facility Glitch + Office Garage Dupe thread.

• Thread starter 115 Stig
  • Start date
  • Views 1,082

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was thinking of trying to find another drive in facility glitch so that when this solo dupe glitch gets patched, we have another drive in facility glitch as an after patch. I was also thinking of an office garage glitch.
Steps required for an office garage glitch.
1.Must have a friend stuck in your elegy retro in your office garage. (This is because you can dupe easily with someone still in your car, because when you swap the car for an elegy RH8 in vehicle management, you are able to change plate on retro, and bam! There is a dupe.)
2. Then switch the retro and the rh8 in office garage. Then switch the rh8 for another rh8.
3. Hop into the retro and change the plate in the mod shop.
4. Should have a dupe
Now we need to find a way to actually keep your friend in your car. (Whether that is via an alert or d/c your controller).

Please message me through se7ensins if you want to do testing for this. I am thinking of making a glitching team as well so yep.
My gamer tag is: The Stig m8. Please don't spam usernames in the chat just message my se7ensins.

H

Hakami123321

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was thinking of trying to find another drive in facility glitch so that when this solo dupe glitch gets patched, we have another drive in facility glitch as an after patch. I was also thinking of an office garage glitch.
Steps required for an office garage glitch.
1.Must have a friend stuck in your elegy retro in your office garage. (This is because you can dupe easily with someone still in your car, because when you swap the car for an elegy RH8 in vehicle management, you are able to change plate on retro, and bam! There is a dupe.)
2. Then switch the retro and the rh8 in office garage. Then switch the rh8 for another rh8.
3. Hop into the retro and change the plate in the mod shop.
4. Should have a dupe
Now we need to find a way to actually keep your friend in your car. (Whether that is via an alert or d/c your controller).

Please message me through se7ensins if you want to do testing for this. I am thinking of making a glitching team as well so yep.
My gamer tag is: The Stig m8. Please don't spam usernames in the chat just message my se7ensins.
I’ll help u try if u help me?

I

imatrixgp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey you could use your glitch to stack alerts, it could work for something :wink:

K

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
it'd be better to wait for them to patch it then find one now once they patch it we can find out how they patched it and find a work around.

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it'd be better to wait for them to patch it then find one now once they patch it we can find out how they patched it and find a work around.
We should find one now and dont make public. 
Hey you could use your glitch to stack alerts, it could work for something :wink:
Yeah i could hey... Actually thanks for reminding me about that :wink:

C

CasualHacker303

Reaction score
The drive in facility glitch has just been patched, the quick job doesn't register you in a mission like it was doing before so after you quit the lobby you return to freemode as normal, the only way for a workaround will be to find another way to trick the game into thinking you're still in a mission

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The drive in facility glitch has just been patched, the quick job doesn't register you in a mission like it was doing before so after you quit the lobby you return to freemode as normal, the only way for a workaround will be to find another way to trick the game into thinking you're still in a mission
Apparently someone has gotten an after patch for this

H

Hazeeq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm have you tried stalling in the vehicle using the PS store?

B

Blackbox_UK

Reaction score
Any progress on a solo work around? :smile:

X

xNemesisx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about try to suspend GTA while finding a quick job?

B

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno how but I accidentally merged duped my (rip) X21 over the Hermes. My intention was after I managed somehow (didn't knew it until I got out of car and chose another to drive)to drive in fac 2 dup elegy.Both have custom plates on it and one of them is 1.4mil worth.

Top Bottom