Hunger Games

• Thread starter XeX GirlHacker
  • Start date
  • Views 200
X

XeX GirlHacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hosting semi hunger games, Everyone will start out in one corner of the map or where i put them (they will be even) once started you must eliminate the other team on the other side of the map, There is rushing sniping and everything but take your time, I will be giving out some cards ( currency cards) to some of the winners. So when you start don't run out work with your team (MUST HAVE MIC) When you hear 3 gun shots in the air that's when you go, so do not go untell you hear the gun shots. My brother will be playing but i will be watching to make sure everything is going right and there is no cheaters. You may form up as teams, If you got at least 3 people you may join in as a team and all win the currency. Before we start i will ask you what you want you're team to be. When i get a match going i will post who is going agents who. So start posting you're gt below to enter this Hunger Games.

Round 1: Waiting
Round 2: Waiting
Round 3: Waiting

X

XeX GirlHacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Callmepapi 19
once i get more people i will be inviting you, for now my brother will invite you to a party. If you got any friends that might wanna join just say so :smile:.

Top Bottom