• Thread starter Str8UpWhite64
  • Start date
  • Views 458
Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so seeing as there are no big name hunger games maps out for the xbox, my friend and I decided to make one. You start off on some snow area and there is a cottage like building near you. Go in, grab a minecart and go on the rails. You will be transported under the wall and to the middle of the Hunger Games area where there are 4 paths to chose from. You and your partner chose a path and get on your stand. The host, or whomever choses the path with switches on it, will pull the levers whenever everyone is ready. They first pull the lower switch, raising the pistons up one, then pull the higher switch(it is hard to see when you are up but it can still be pulled) and the upper piston is pushed up and you can jump out. There are plenty of chests hidden with food and armors, making it competative enough for everyone to enjoy. You can either head towards the cornucopia, in the middle of everyone, or run away.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pcw9afpk78t8pb4
Instructions for use;
Download from the link above, open it in Modio or Horizon (or any other program you'd like) and change the profile IDs so it will work with your console.
If you need your own IDs, open one of your own saves up in your program and copy and paste.
Credit goes to SACREDxFLAME and Str8UpWHITE64 (me) for making the map. Enjoy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register