What's new

Homebrew Xbox Trainers Complete *Updated 2018*

N

Nomical

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox 360 won't run trainers. It's not like Xbox 1. But im not sure if you can run them on Dev Kits.

Anyone know, if so im so gunna try it xD

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Please message me on my profile if anyone still has a download for this.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated link with 1k plus Trainers. if link goes down for some reason pm me and i will add a new one.

O

Optimus Primal

Reaction score
Sin$
Three questions.
I can't get the Iron Phoenix trainer to work. I really would like to play with infinite stamina and possibly infinite chi.
Can anyone help?
If not, anyway to fix it?
Is there any way to run trainers on a modded 360?

O

Optimus Primal

Reaction score
Sin$
where is your trainer's folder located? also, can you post a few pictures of the trainer menu? also what region is the trainer and what region are you in Pal or NTSC?

looked this up and yes you can. a yt video will help you out.

E:/TRAINERS/

Trainer menu:
Iron Phoenix (GLOBAL) +3
Enable Yes
Inf Health (Rt+Lt) No
Inf Chi (Rt+U) Yes
Inf Stamina (Rt+D) Yes
Save and Exit
"Www".xboxtrainers."net"
Trainer by TEAM Evox-T

I added the "s above so this would post.

The trainer appears to be Global
Not sure what region the game is. I'd guess NTSC since my Xbox is NTSC.

I have only found a way to start trainers from scratch... Did you find a way to convert trainers? If so, share?

rockettorussia

rockettorussia

Reaction score
Sin$
im having some issues FTPing certain trainer files from this download and i don't think its because of the file name lengths. has anyone had similar issues and if so how did you solve them? the transfer on those files just fails then says could not start transfer. thanks

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
im having some issues FTPing certain trainer files from this download and i don't think its because of the file name lengths. has anyone had similar issues and if so how did you solve them? the transfer on those files just fails then says could not start transfer. thanks
I use filezilla and have never had an issue when transferring mine. Try that and feel free to PM me if you need some help.

iCrazyGaming

iCrazyGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How can you load these trainers on a modded xbox 360? I know how to do it with 360 games but not sure how its done with xbox 1 games that work on 360

F

Farcaller

Reaction score
Sin$
How can you load these trainers on a modded xbox 360? I know how to do it with 360 games but not sure how its done with xbox 1 games that work on 360

Anybody knows? Appreciate any help how to use .etm trainers on 360.

TY!

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish I could help you. I think there is a thread somewhere explaining how to do it but I can't find it. Maybe Caboose Caboose will have an answer for you. Or ISOCheated or VinnyHaw VinnyHaw or Shady Shady .
I can't give a direct answer, but i'm pretty sure you can't use xbox original trainers on xbox 360, 1 being the fact that memory is completely different and 2 being that you can't even RTE on xbox original games on xbox 360 (correct me if i'm wrong), however i think rte can be done on xbox original games if it's a devkit but again I could be wrong. I remember trying to rte xbox original games on xbox 360 and could just never get it working, pretty much why most if not all xbox original emulators don't work on xbox 360 such as the xbox original n64 emulator.

kikr king

kikr king

Reaction score
Sin$
the issue im running in to is the path within the .ini, it needs the drive letter, only problem is i dont know the drive letter for xbox 360 hdd... can anyone help with 360's assigned drive letter for hdd?

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
the issue im running in to is the path within the .ini, it needs the drive letter, only problem is i dont know the drive letter for xbox 360 hdd... can anyone help with 360's assigned drive letter for hdd?
I don't think the trainers work for the xbox 360. I could be wrong.

kikr king

kikr king

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think the trainers work for the xbox 360. I could be wrong.
id still like to try, just to see for myself. just need that drive letter for the ini file path.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
id still like to try, just to see for myself. just need that drive letter for the ini file path.
I vaguely recall a post on it but as I search, I can't find anything. Maybe Professional Professional can chime in since he's the xbox 360 master (*bows down*).
Post automatically merged:

I just updated the OP with a link that I just found. It appears there is about 2,990 trainers in it. Shady Shady I think you were the one that originally added the link, thought you might like having a larger collection so I'm tagging you :wink:

Last edited:
clink271986

clink271986

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry to necro but some of the trainer names are too long for FatX so they won't transfer via ftp (Using FlashFXP btw)

Top Bottom
Login
Register