Discussion Huge List of XBLA Peek and Poke Mods are coming

• Thread starter WiiModder
  • Start date
  • Views 703
W

WiiModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Guys I though about something when project sable said they were gonna release the online jtag stuff for free I thought well why not find some useful vaules to use Online in some XBLA Titles..

Who knows they probaly wont release but its goos to start early, justin case someone does release it..... Ok I thought instead of just having some Cod/Halo/GTA mods when Jtags go online, I can Peek and Poke some XBLA titles.. Like PrejuiceSection8/Call of Duty Classic/Kinect JoyRide and more..

I've done 2 so far like.....
Minecraft... I just the peek and poke as you seen in the youtube video... The guy from 360iso did the texture and link armor

Once I do 10 Xbla Titles Ill release them/then ill do another 10 and release the files and offsets/address

Then post videos of what Ive done

Also I will send the offsets to xpgamesave they can convert them into a trainer, so some user wouldnt have to use acension and find an SDK...

Ok question I need to know before I do all this....

1.....If jtags do go back online can we use xm360 offline and unlock XBLA titles? Then delete the profile after we used for xm360, and connect to live on a new profile with XBLA titles locked, without hombrew data on new profile...

2... Do Peek and Poke/Trainers work online for XBLAand 360 titles? well I know about peek and poke with halo3 and reach work online...

T

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Reaction score
Do you have some sort of video for this? I'd like to see what's possible.

D

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Reaction score
only arcade game i have done really is minecraft. found few offsets of my own. and why u say "over at xpg" when it is halla easy to just make own trainer :tongue:

W

WiiModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have some sort of video for this? I'd like to see what's possible.

Yea Have you seen the minecraft one I uploaded?
Man I have to start back to square one because I just found out TU dates renew the vaules, therefore the mods in that video wont work online......I was doing TU1 of minecraft the latest is 4 tho.....Im use to wii,our codes on their stays, but I didnt know xbox was diffrent ...

Also I did crazy Taxi ill upload that later tho

W

WiiModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only arcade game i have done really is minecraft. found few offsets of my own. and why u say "over at xpg" when it is halla easy to just make own trainer :tongue:

I dont know how to make a trainer I just know how to peek/poke hehe.. I gotta start over with minecraft again :frown: the vaules I used isnt compatible with latest update

D

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Reaction score
I dont know how to make a trainer I just know how to peek/poke hehe.. I gotta start over with minecraft again :frown: the vaules I used isnt compatible with latest update

just open in IDA and find the floats u found originally on the original xex, then find the function on the new one. shouldnt of changed just located in different area. not that hard. but yea i found alot on non TU

Top Bottom