What's new

Solved Huge community question!! (looking to get my xbox 360 from 2007 fixed and modded)

R

Respite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone that can fix rrod issues and disk tray issues and also looking to get my xbox 360 modded i havent used this xbox 360 since i wanna say before black ops 1 so idk which dash it's on would love to get it jtag'd or rgh'd but i know it has some issues but this console means alot to me and i wanna get it fixed and willing to pay the price!
Has not been online since like 2009-2010 so idk what dash that would be??

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone that can fix rrod issues and disk tray issues and also looking to get my xbox 360 modded i havent used this xbox 360 since i wanna say before black ops 1 so idk which dash it's on would love to get it jtag'd or rgh'd but i know it has some issues but this console means alot to me and i wanna get it fixed and willing to pay the price!
Has not been online since like 2009-2010 so idk what dash that would be??
You can have a look in the B/S/T forum, a lot of people provide console modding services there.

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Seems like only like 2 people do repairs though
I don't believe we're allowed to recommend anyone off-site, so you'll have to take what you can get.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
RRoD repair? Yeah, no! I mean, assuming it's GPU/SB/RAM/CPU related, if you can get someone who can replace the faulty component with a known working one, then go for it! But if they are going to reball the faulty chip, just do yourself a favor and get a new motherboard or console!

Top Bottom