Unsolved HP 2000 Notebook Question

• Thread starter G Herbo
  • Start date
  • Views 96
G

G Herbo

Humble Beast
Reaction score
So I want to upgrade the ram on this pc from 4GB to 8GB and I haven't yet and whenever I run something as simply as chrome I see that the CPU usage is above 90% is that the ram or just cause the laptop is ***!?

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So I want to upgrade the ram on this pc from 4GB to 8GB and I haven't yet and whenever I run something as simply as chrome I see that the CPU usage is above 90% is that the ram or just cause the laptop is ***!?
Are you sure it says CPU usage? If something is maxing out your CPU, upgrading the RAM won't help much. Typically Chrome eats up a lot of memory though so upgrading the RAM may be helpful but, something else may be causing your CPU percentage to go up.

G

G Herbo

Humble Beast
Reaction score
Are you sure it says CPU usage? If something is maxing out your CPU, upgrading the RAM won't help much. Typically Chrome eats up a lot of memory though so upgrading the RAM may be helpful but, something else may be causing your CPU percentage to go up.
It's mostly chrome about 90% of the time. Gonna upgrade the RAM to see how it goes.

Top Bottom