Tutorial HowTo: Convert GTA V (SP) PC Saves to PS4 Saves

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Convert GtaV PC Story Mode Saves to PS4 using Save Wizard & Save Editor

Download any GtaV PC Save-File from https://gtasnp.com/browse/index/gtav_pc/7/save_progress/asc (The Minor Turbulence Page Loads in the link provided) virustotal
OR OBTAIN ONE FROM ANY SOURCE :wink:
  • REQUIREMENTS:
1: Save Wizard (other hex Editors might work)
2: Save Editor
3: USB Stick

• Steps:
1: Obtain any PC Save-File either from the website provided, or from any other source
2: Open Save Editor and click OPEN FILE and import the saved pc save file
3: Click Convert Save -- PS4 / Slot0 (Rename the file if you need to)
4: Open Save Wizard and find a clean save, Right Click and Select Advanced (make a new save file if you need to)
5: Click Import, and browse to your recently converted file you created in step 3, and click 0, then apply
6: ***Delete any pre-existing _DEC save files if you need to on your usb drive***
7: Open Save Editor again, and Click-- OPEN DEVICE, browse to your save file on your usb and accept all alerts to login
8: Click -- SAVE FILE
9: Browse to your USB Drive and to the folder for that account.
10: Can either move or keep the Newly Created "_DEC" file. it does not matter
11: Open Save Wizard Back up and click advanced -- IMPORT -- Import the new _Dec File saved in Step 8
12: type 0, and Click APPLY
13: Insert USB into PS4 and ENJOY!

...can be used to import awesome custom outfits from pc :wink:

The Video is a bit lengthy, but i wanted to show the changes in files on screen for proof. the process can be shortened down to the use of the steps provided in text above.

• Steps:
1: open save editor
2: click open pc saves or open any pc saved file
3: click convert to ps4
4: save file anywhere
5: open save wizard
6: delete any existing saves for your account you want the save to copy to
7: click on any other account and select advanced mode
8: click import file and browse to the file created in step #4
9: apply and save the changes
10: goto re-sign and select the modified account to re-assign to the account you want it on (the account you deleted from your usb stick)
11: insert usb into ps4 and enjoy
12: if you prologue boot, its because the ps4 save file was not fresh (make a new one or reload from a backup)
13: put usb back into pc
14: open save wizard
15: open any other account besides the one you want to copy to, and click advanced on that file (clean ps4 file)
16: re-import the same file created from step #4, apply and save
17: re-assign it to your account you want it created on
18: insert usb back into ps4
19: delete all save files and autosave file from the ps4. leave your profile alone.
20: copy from usb to ps4

Last edited:
skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey!! Everything works, I managed to convert my pc save to ps4 save, but when I open save editor, the actor editor components are different from pc and ps4. For example, the race gloves from pc turned out to be regular gloves for ps4, and my badges, logos, and cop belt disappeared when I loaded up save in ps4. Im still trying things out!!! Let me know if any one else has the same problems with outfits!!

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It might be save editors issue not having all of its components. That'll be fixed in the next update

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey!! Everything works, I managed to convert my pc save to ps4 save, but when I open save editor, the actor editor components are different from pc and ps4. For example, the race gloves from pc turned out to be regular gloves for ps4, and my badges, logos, and cop belt disappeared when I loaded up save in ps4. Im still trying things out!!! Let me know if any one else has the same problems with outfits!!

It's not a problem it's a feature! The components also change on PC if u reload the save. That has nothing to to do with converting it. Any component higher the 64 will change in dm trailer. It's coded to to that... :wink:

dovrahzul

dovrahzul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How would one go about on making a new save?
I tried restoring the save I using from a backup, but I keep getting the prologue boot
I don’t think I have any “clean saves” at the moment since it was persistent

I tried restoring the save I using from a backup, but I keep getting the prologue boot
I also forgot to mention I tried making a new save in-game, all the way up to Franklin and Lamar and that didn’t work either

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I also forgot to mention I tried making a new save in-game, all the way up to Franklin and Lamar and that didn’t work either
You should be able to make a new save by playing up to the point where you finally go to Franklin’s house to save the game for the first time. If you are having an issue at that stage, play the next mission and create a save at that point. You can either save with the phone or at the bed.

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot convert it to PS4. There is no option but PC when I open the 100% file. Any suggestions ?

S

spmp1

Reaction score
Sin$
wtf u ****ed my save i got the prolog but now idk wat to do when i try to improt my save idk where it is idk wat to to bull ****

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
wtf u ****ed my save i got the prolog but now idk wat to do when i try to improt my save idk where it is idk wat to to bull ****
You did not follow steps, or something else corrupted the save file. It happens!

Always backup your data before you alter it

Y

YoManItsJay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not seeing how this works either...follwing all the teps but when i plug usb into my ps4 and start story mode , it just takes forever and starts me in North Yankton... cannot get the save to load
Post automatically merged:

i dont get the re-sign option when i do either of these... do i need 2 profiles saved and setup to do this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register